08:34:20 From Yeşim Saglam - ICANN Org to Everyone:
    Hello, my name is Yeşim Sağlam and I will be monitoring this chat room.  Please note that I will read aloud comments/questions submitted in English within the time set by the Chair of this session.  When submitting a question or comment that you want me to read out loud on the mic,  please start with a <QUESTION> and end with a “</QUESTION>” or <COMMENT> </COMMENT>. Text outside these quotes will be considered part of “chat” and will not be read out loud on the microphone.
08:34:50 From Yeşim Saglam - ICANN Org to Everyone:
    If you wish to speak during this session, raise your hand in Zoom or queue at the aisle microphone as directed.

On-site Participants may pick up a receiver and use their own headphones to listen to interpretation.  Virtual Participants may access the interpretation via the Zoom Toolbar.

You may access all available features for this session in the Zoom Toolbar. 

Please note that chat sessions are being archived and are governed by the ICANN Expected Standards of Behavior.  http://www.icann.org/en/news/in-focus/accountability/expected-standards.
09:01:09 From Afi Edoh to Everyone:
    Hello Lianna!
09:01:33 From Lianna Galstyan to Everyone:
    Hi Afi!
09:01:37 From Priyatosh Jana to Everyone:
    Hi everyone.....good morning from India
09:01:46 From Priyatosh Jana to Everyone:
    hi Liana
09:02:23 From Lianna Galstyan to Everyone:
    Hi Priyatosh, good to see you around.
09:03:52 From Afi Edoh to Everyone:
    good to see you here
09:04:23 From Priyatosh Jana to Everyone:
    Thank you Liana
09:04:33 From Glenn McKnight - VSIG to Everyone:
    Morning .  We are sharing the video interview with Dr. Robert Kahn, one of the fathers of the Internet and inventor of TCP-IP
09:04:37 From Glenn McKnight - VSIG to Everyone:
    https://youtu.be/Dc01Vfjbcfg
09:04:54 From Afi Edoh to Everyone:
09:07:31 From Joan Katambi to Everyone:
    Good morning to you all.
09:12:57 From Dave Kissoondoyal (ICANN ALAC) to Everyone:
    Hello to everyone both online and onsite
09:13:46 From Shadrach Ankrah to Everyone:
    Hello everyone, it's great joining this APRALO student session virtually from Ghana.          It's 1:13 AM here, the time difference is excting.
09:14:29 From Amrita Choudhury to Everyone:
    Welcome Shadrach, great that you are attending this session so early in the morning to encourage the young guests with us
09:15:52 From Shadrach Ankrah to Everyone:
    Sure, thanks Amrita!
09:18:16 From Bill Jouris to Everyone:
    @Shadrach, having had a similar schedule during the previous meeting, I know just how "exciting" it can be.  Good job being willing to tough it out.
09:18:49 From Gopal Tadepalli to Everyone:
    Greetings. - Dr. T V Gopal, Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University , Chennai, INDIA.
09:19:25 From Afi Edoh to Everyone:
    Hello Amrita
09:23:26 From Priyatosh Jana to Everyone:
    students are considered to be today's leader not only the next gen leader
09:25:11 From Gopal Tadepalli to Everyone:
    I am leaving now for another meeting. I will catch up soon. This is another good initiative by APRALO. - Dr. T V Gopal, Anna University, Chennai, INDIA
09:29:19 From Bill Jouris to Everyone:
    In addition to all the different groups which you might be part of, and be welcomed here, I would like to mention one other option.  I essentially just wandered in off the street, without being a member of any of those groups.  I was still welcomed; if you don't belong to one of the groups mentioned, there is still a place for you here.
09:29:36 From Pavel Farhan to Everyone:
    +1 Bill
09:31:41 From Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong to Everyone:
    Hello all greetings from AFRALO
09:33:24 From Heidi Ullrich - ICANN Org to Everyone:
    At-Large has over 250 At-Large organizations. APRALO is one of the largest Regional At-Large Organizations.
09:36:47 From Heidi Ullrich - ICANN Org to Everyone:
    At-Large ICANN Learn courses: https://atlarge.icann.org/about/index
09:37:20 From Heidi Ullrich - ICANN Org to Everyone:
    Beginner's Guides: https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/beginners-guides-2012-03-06-en
10:03:17 From Yeşim Saglam - ICANN Org to Everyone:
    Thank you for participating. This session is now adjourned.
10:03:21 From Shadrach Ankrah to Everyone:
    Bye

• No labels