About the At-Large Calendar
The At-Large calendar shown below and at http://www.atlarge.icann.org/calendar shows the schedule all of the At-Large meetings and teleconferences. These include meetings and teleconferences by:
- the At-Large Advisory Committee (ALAC)
- the ALAC Leadership Team (formerly known as a the ALAC Executive Committee or ALAC ExCom)
- Regional At-Large Organisations (RALOS) and
- At-Large Working Groups (WGs)
Note that the times shown in the At-Large calendar above and at http://www.atlarge.icann.org/calendar are in UTC/GMT time so you’ll have to calculate the time of meetings in your time zone.
However, instead of remembering to visit http://www.atlarge.icann.org/calendar or this page, you can subscribe to the At-Large Calendar using your Calendar application. Your Calendar application on your desktop or mobile device will show the meeting times in your time zone and you can set email notifications and/or popup to notify you at any time before the meeting (for example 2 hours before, 30 minutes before).
How to subscribe to the At-Large Calendar
Typically, all calendar applications require a URL for the calendar you want to subscribe to.
The At-Large Calendar URL is
Copy this entire URL and follow the instructions for your calendar application for
- Google Calendar
- MacOS Calendar - How to subscribe to calendars in MacOS Calendar
- iOS devices (iPhone / iPad), However, an easier method is to email the calendar URL to your iOS device and in iOS Mail, click on the calendar URL. You will be prompted if you want to subscribe to the calendar.
- An useful iOS calendar app is Calendars 5 by Readdle which syncs with local iOS and Google Calendars. It costs $6.99 US and comes with iPhone and iPad versions.
- Windows 8 desktop and Windows 8 devices, check out the OneCalendar application. See related GigaOM article.
- Windows 10 users, learn how to setup the default Windows 10 calendar app which works with Google Calendar, Apple iCal and Microsoft Outlook
- Sync Android devices (phones/tablets) with Google Calendar. You first must subscribe to the At-Large Calendar using Google Calendar , then sync your Google Calendars with your Android device.
- Microsoft Outlook (Internet Calendar Subscriptions)
- Outlook.com (under "Subscribing to a calendar")
- Yahoo! Calendar
- Mozilla Lightning (extension for Mozilla Thunderbird)
on how to subscribe to the At-Large calendar by URL.
Screenshot of At-Large Calendar