ICANN Staff have prepared an informational flyer on the Universal Acceptance of All TLDs.

As requested by the ALAC, this document has been translated into the six UN languages.

The Project Team is requesting comments from the At-Large community through 10 November 2012.

Please add your comments using the comments functions below. 

Universal acceptance informational flyer - EN.pdf - Original

Translated Versions:

Universal acceptance informational flyer-AR.pdf

Universal acceptance informational flyer-ES.pdf

Universal acceptance informational flyer-FR.pdf

Universal acceptance informational flyer-RU.pdf

Universal acceptance informational flyer-ZH.pdf

• No labels

2 Comments

1. Submitted on 26 October 2012 by At-Large staff on behalf of Oksana Prykhodko:

Dear all,

Thank you very much for excellent and urgently needed job!

Can I ask once again TO NOT USE TRANSLATED ABBREVIATIONS?

Please look at Russian version by yourself - could you please explain me why do you use English abbreviation IDN and Russian  abbreviation ДВУ in the same text?

And one comment more - it seems to me, for Russian version it would be better to use as the examples .ru, .ua instead of .uk and .nz, and .рф instead of hierogliphs.

We will have very important meeting with Ukrainian  registers on November 2, and I will be happy to present this flyer during this meeting  (I can print it out by myself).

Best regards,

Oksana

2. I have read the Spanish version and found it OK. I urge other Spanish speaking readers to give it a look too. Maybe I missed something. Thanks ICANN for the flyer.

-ed