This workspace has been made available for community members to post their Board related questions.
Please submit any comments on the workspace using the comments function by 21 June 2013 23:59 UTC.
The questions which will be submitted to the Board, in no particular order, are as follows:
- How is ALAC Advice treated by the Board? Is there a process in place for addressing ALAC advice as well as designated channels for the implementation of our advice?
- Do DNS security and stability-related concerns receive prioritized Board attention?
- Dotless TLDs
- Internationalised Domain Names (IDN) Label Generation Rules (LGR) for the Root Zone
- Expert Working Groups - Who are they accountable to? Are they led by the Board or Staff? What purpose do they serve in a bottom-up organisation?
- The ALAC is of the view that un-enforceable Public Interest Commitments (PICs) are useless. What is the Board's view ?
- At-Large Summit - At-Large open for questions and suggestions.
In general, the Board Chair and the ALAC Chair pick and mix questions from the ALAC and from the Board.
Not all questions are asked if time runs out.
Thanks for your input. This topic is now frozen.