Gisella Gruber-White:                   Welcome to the At-Large Briefing Session - FY15 Community Special Budget Request Process on Friday 21 February 2015 at 2100 UTC

Gisella Gruber-White:                   Agenda:  https://community.icann.org/x/qgrRAg

Allan Skuce:                                Greetings.

Oksana Prykhodko:                      Hi everyone

Heidi Ullrich:                                  Hi All!

Gisella Gruber-White:                   @ Alberto - please confirm your number

Beran Gillen:                                 Hello everyone

Alberto Soto:                                 Please at 54 11 4636 0954, thanks!

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:             Hello everyone

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:             Hello everyone

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:             listening to the AC channel

Wolf Ludwig:                                 Sorry for being late -- I almost forgot the call over cooking ...

Gisella Gruber-White:                   welcome wolf

Gisella Gruber-White:                   Wiki workspace:   https:                //community.icann.org/x/BzOfAg

Heidi Ullrich:                                  @Olivier, I can follow up

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:             I think the 4 is good, it will give a last weekend to work on the RALO requests

Heidi Ullrich:                                  @Olivier, in the past, Finance staff complete these numbers

Heidi Ullrich:                                  External sponsorship, I believe

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:             Yes

Susie Johnson:                             Yes

Alberto Soto:                                yes

Heidi Ullrich:                                 Yes, please note my name in that box

Oksana Prykhodko:                     One RALO - one request? Is it possible to submit one request from more than one RALO?

Heidi Ullrich:                                 Hi All, Xavier Calvez, the CFO of ICANN, has confirmed that controller@icann.org is the CORRECT email address for staff to send the requests

Alberto Soto:                                Olivier, was well explained

Beran Gillen:                                Thank you Olivier very informative indeed.

Alberto Soto:                                My question would be if the budget next year, continuing the program CROPP

Alberto Soto:                                Thanks Olivier

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:             Interesting question.

Wolf Ludwig:                                 So far, it was only requests PER RALO ... TMK

Heidi Ullrich:                                  correct, Darlene

Wolf Ludwig:                                 The example Darlene mentioned was never seriously considered!

Darlene Thompson 2:                   Yep - Heidi is right - ours was for 3 regions.

Oksana Prykhodko:                      thank you!

Heidi Ullrich:                                  I will get back to you regarding regional trips and the CROPP

Wolf Ludwig:                                 Over 5 years there was only 1 request from EURALO that was considered and approved (last year for our Lisbon GA).

Darlene Thompson 2:                   Staff:  could you put up the links for the forms that the RALOs need to fill in?

Heidi Ullrich:                                  @Darlene, they are all on the workspace:   https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+FY15+Budget+Development+Workspace

Heidi Ullrich:                                  they are Word docs

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:             AI should include update the template to remove controller@icann address and put the staff address or the wiki

Darlene Thompson 2:                   tyvm

Allan Skuce:                                  Thanks Olivier.

Wolf Ludwig:                                 Thanks and enjoy your weekend!

Alberto Soto:                                Thanks and greetings to all!

Allan Skuce:                                 Bye.

Oksana Prykhodko:                     Thank you, Olivier and all, bye

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:            Thanks Olivier, thanks everyone! Take care, all!

Darlene Thompson 2:                  Bye all

• No labels