April 2014 – SSAC Liaison Report
(as at 28 Apr14)
1. SSAC MEETINGS. The SSAC Meeting scheduled for 10 April was cancelled.
2. SSAC WORK PARTIES. I have continued in one SSAC Work Party and joined two new SSAC Work Parties during the last reporting period:
- Identifier Abuse Metrics Work Party – There have not been any meetings of this work party during the last month but there has been some activity via email.
- JAS Report Comment Work Party – The SSAC formed a new Work Party at the ICANN49 Meeting in Singapore to develop comments on the JAS Report. I have joined this Work Party and participated in three meetings to date on the 8, 16 and 21 April, as well as a large amount of work by email.
- London Meeting Planning Work Party – I have volunteered to join this work party to plan the SSAC Program for ICANN50 in London but it has not yet scheduled its first meeting.
3. NEW SSAC WORK PARTY. SSAC has established a new Work Party to provide input on the IANA Transition Reports. I am not a member of this Work Party.
4. SSAC REPORTS. No new SSAC Reports have been posted within the last reporting period.
5. PRE-ATLAS II CAPACITY BUILDING. I attended Planning Meeting for the Pre-ATLAS II Capacity Building Program on 9 April.