- Jonathan Zuck to discuss Special purpose CPWG calls with specific agendas on the topic of Geo Names as well as "ICANN org's preparation toward implementation of a New Round of gTLDs" for next CPWG meeting. (AI from previous CPWG AI)
- Justine Chew- next CPWG - presentation - ID of issues - "What subsequent procedures and where else do we go? Who is audience?"
- Jonathan Zuck / Holly Raiche / Justine Chew to have call to determine next steps in CPWG SubPro Comment.
- Jonathan Zuck to develop updated policy process for At-Large (while building course), then take to ALAC for endorsement. Re: ALAC Hot Policy Topics Document.
- Public comments that do not relate to policy may be delegated to other At-Large WGs - Jonathan Zuck / Olivier Crepin-Leblond to create a "charter" for CPWG, and will have call with Holly Raiche / Evin Erdogdu on the development.
- Alan Greenberg to develop brief statement on Fundamental Bylaws Amendment Proposal – IANA Naming Function Review by Friday 26 July (date of public comment close - 23:59 UTC that day).
- Jonathan Zuck / Holly Raiche / Evin Erdogdu to get At-Large members a part of SubPro WG for their participation in the CPWG SubPro Comment (Alan noted an attendance list). Reference: 4. WG Members & Mailing List Archives
- Maureen Hilyard to follow up with Jonathan Zuck and Olivier Crepin-Leblond on public vs policy comments being discussed on CPWG.
- Michelle Desmyter to set up next CPWG call for Wednesday 31 July at 21:00 UTC.