- 1. Gisella Gruber to investigate attendance records
- 2.. Silvia Vivancoto add the PPT and any other meetings (Singapore and London) in preparation for LA meetiing
- 3. Silvia Vivanco to add NARALO relevant links to the Agenda.
- 4. LA meeting will have a "WORKSHOP" style with a flipping chart and sticky notes. Gisella Gruber to coordinate the logistics.
- 5. Pre-determined regular meetings to be scheduled - rotating times to be set- Gisella Gruber to follow up and establish recurring dates and times. Doodle for rotating times will be sent out for week 10th November (second week of the month) - approx 1 month after Los Angeles - and the TWO preferred time slots will be used as rotating times to share the pain!
- 6. @ Staff to capture in our WIKI pages what happens in the face to face meeting.