Terri Agnew: (4/28/2014 21:05) Welcome to the ALAC Monthly call on Tuesday 29 April 2014 at 1400 UTC.
  Terri Agnew: (21:06) Agenda: https://community.icann.org/x/PTnRAg
  Allan Skuce: (4/29/2014 14:44) Greetings.
  Glenn McKnight: (14:53) Greetings
  Glenn McKnight: (14:53) Don;t forget about the  Ethos  Award Nominations
  Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya: (14:53) Greetings All
  Sunil: (14:53) Hello from Fiji, It is 2 am here
  Maureen Hilyard: (14:54) Hi everyone. Hi Sunil .. 4am in Raro
  Glenn McKnight: (14:56)  its   9:55 am  here in Oshawa
  Judith Hellerstein: (14:58) Hi All
  Eduardo Diaz: (14:58) ¡Hola a Todos!
  Glenn McKnight: (14:58) Morning Ed and Judith
  Holly Raiche: (14:59) Just to let people know, I have to get up early this morning so will be leaving the call after about an hour - so please, if possible, important issues first - thanks
  Anthony Niiganii: (14:59) Hi Everyone
  Glenn McKnight: (14:59) @ tony  did you get my message for songs  fo the playlist ?
  Alan Greenberg: (15:00) I gather the ALAC meeting is NOW. Google calendar says it is at 2 PM and 15:00 UTC. Which is not the same!
  Mercy Moyo: (15:00) Hie everyone, hope you are well
  Glenn McKnight: (15:00) Everyone   we still need your  RALO  playlist.  EURALO  has finished first.
  Judith Hellerstein: (15:00) Can we not use the microphone to speak  It is not letting me join in by phone
  Anthony Niiganii: (15:01) @Glenn, yes I did and going through my playlists
  Leon Sanchez: (15:02) Hello everyone!
  Sivasubramanian M: (15:02) As an observer here, may I request one of the members to raise a ooint for clarification here, if there is time?  This would fit into item 14 or 15.  We formed the At-Large Structure in Chennai as "ISOC India Chennai At-Large Structure" but our ALS has membership from outside the Chapter and at the same time, not all Members of the ISOC Chapter are members of the ALS.  If we wish to change the name to "India Chennai At-large Structure", would this require an elaborate procedure?
  Ali AlMeshal: (15:04) Hi everyone
  Sivasubramanian M: (15:05) This is not really required, would be nice, but we will have to consider it carefully before coming  to the RALO / ALAC with this request.
  sandra hoferichter: (15:05) Hi all!
  Judith Hellerstein: (15:06) Looking forward to seeing and meeting all of you at the ATLAS forum in london
  Hadja: (15:07) hello evryone
  Fatima Cambronero: (15:07) hello everyone (sorry for being late)
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (15:08) Hi all sorry to be late  I was with NomCom Leadership Team Meeting
  sandra hoferichter: (15:10) Appologies in advance that I have to leave a bit earlier arroun 15:45 UTC
  Heidi Ullrich: (15:11) Action Items from Singapore: https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=43985520
  Glenn McKnight: (15:11) @garth.   Interesting  action item  for  Maggie.  
  Glenn McKnight: (15:12) I assume  they are looking for feedback on the compliance  process?
  Glenn McKnight: (15:14) Do we have a link to Garth's  report?
  Glenn McKnight: (15:16) @heidi  Garth on Enforcement of UDRP proceedings and UDRP compliance   is this  available?
  Heidi Ullrich: (15:18) @Glenn, I need to look for it
  Heidi Ullrich: (15:18) I believe it is
  Glenn McKnight: (15:18) The music  is for  the  Fayre of Opportunities
  Glenn McKnight: (15:19) Euralo  is complete
  Glenn McKnight: (15:19) 10 songs  
  Glenn McKnight: (15:19) each
  Evan Leibovitch: (15:19) BTW: To anyone who has been following this issue... my problems using Adobe Connect under Linux ... the problem has been solved after upgrading my Ubuntu to the latest release (14.4, "trusty")
  Glenn McKnight: (15:19) Not the case
  Glenn McKnight: (15:20) Re  Windsor  room  waiting for the  sketch
  Eduardo Diaz: (15:20) @That is correct. To move the tables
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (15:20) The music we (APRALO)  used In Singapore  should be fine  for us I would have thought.... BTW  Nancy's team  has a HUGE music track collectio available
  Eduardo Diaz: (15:20) Moving the equiopment is the big issue
  Glenn McKnight: (15:20) @ CLO  if she has the playlist  it makes it quite  ea
  Glenn McKnight: (15:21) easy
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (15:21) SO sorry Evan
  Anthony Niiganii: (15:21) my condolences Evan.
  Eduardo Diaz: (15:22) @glenn: plus the music is community selected
  Fatima Cambronero: (15:22) my condolences Evan
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (15:22) Condolences Evan.
  Heidi Ullrich: (15:22) Thematic break out session workpage: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+Thematic+Group+Coordination
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (15:22) @Glenn  yes back in Mexico  her team had an amaizing play list  AND  with a heads up could no doubt access more / specific  tracks...
  Heidi Ullrich: (15:23) Condolences from At-Large staff, Evan.
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (15:23) Yes  @ Tijanis  you need SKILLES  not just equity in Chairing roles
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (15:23) ergh typos  sorry
  Pastor Peters Omoragbon: (15:23) please I am on adobe connect now. I want to disconnect from d phone please
  Glenn McKnight: (15:23) @CLO  since it's  an  action item  I assume  staff will communicate with Nancy
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (15:24) I hope so @Glenn   I raised it as I did not know if the play list was known of...
  Glenn McKnight: (15:25) @ed  can we chat  offline  later
  Gisella Gruber-White: (15:26) @ Pastore Peters - your phone is disconnedted
  Heidi Ullrich: (15:26) @Alan, do you mean therefore, the numer of hours spent on a call?
  Heidi Ullrich: (15:26) or the number of peope hours - so length of calls x the number of people in the group?
  Heidi Ullrich: (15:27) or participants on the call?
  Pastor Peters Omoragbon: (15:27) yes Gisella now that I'm on adobe connect
  Roberto Gaetano: (15:27) Events Group call, I believe that the action was done, as we did have the call. As a matter of fact, we will have another one next week.
  Alan Greenberg: (15:27) cumulative hours on calls or private work. That was the first I had heard of this (although it sounded like it had been discussed before), But that was my impression of the issue.
  Glenn McKnight: (15:29) The  ALS  growth  in the past year in NARALO  has  phenomenal  compared to the past  and it's  mainly  Garth's  doing
  Heidi Ullrich: (15:30) Apoloiges, All, I don't believe the ALS section on the ALS is up to date
  Heidi Ullrich: (15:31) 160 ALSes
  Heidi Ullrich: (15:31) a few have not confirmed
  Heidi Ullrich: (15:31) We are over 170!!!
  Holly Raiche: (15:32) Hi Gisella - could someone redail me please - I inadvertently hung up - sorry!
  Heidi Ullrich: (15:32) we expect to be at around 200 by the end of the year at this pace!
  Glenn McKnight: (15:32) All  Naralo  will be  updating our  slideshow for our  RALO table  so  I need the  ICANN  LONDON  Powerpoint  template
  Gisella Gruber-White: (15:33) @ Holly - we are dialling out to you again - we just got your voiceail
  Holly Raiche: (15:34) Just a question - for those of us on GNSO committees, should we be reporting back?
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (15:37) aaah I couldn't find Maureen on the list of participants :-)
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (15:37) :-)   such a LONG list today :-)
  Sivasubramanian M: (15:38) Please mute my adobe microphone, if the ambient noise is audible, I am unable to do so at my end
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (15:38) Holly  not usually  unless a Liaison to the WG  has an issue or is called uoin (which happens  from time to time) usualy matters are picked uo by the GNSO Liaison...
  Heidi Ullrich: (15:41) Policy Development page: https://community.icann.org/display/alacpolicydev/At-Large+Policy+Development+Page
  Beran Gillen: (15:42) hello everyone
  Beran Gillen: (15:43) just joined on AC
  Heidi Ullrich: (15:43) Welcome,
  Heidi Ullrich: (15:43) Beran!
  Otunte Otueneh 2: (15:44) I am getting echos here
  Glenn McKnight: (15:44) hard  to hear  Holly
  Beran Gillen: (15:45) Holly please speak up can barely hear you
  Judith Hellerstein: (15:46) The chat has dsappeared?
  Glenn McKnight: (15:46) Peek a boo
  Judith Hellerstein: (15:52) I guess I need a new version of adobe connect as this version keeps dropping with my new mac
  Fatima Cambronero: (15:52) what is the link of the Panels to read the comments?
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (15:52) *** SHUDDER***   to that @ Alan
  Holly Raiche: (15:52) agreed!
  Holly Raiche: (15:53) I know where it is and will make the comment
  Glenn McKnight: (15:53) Crowdsourcing  is often tyranny of  the few  
  Wolf Ludwig: (15:53) Sorry, I have another call conf. in a few minutes and have to leave -- good continuation.
  Glenn McKnight: (15:54)  crowdsourcing in theory is different in practice
  Glenn McKnight: (15:55) leaving  chat  and joining  by phone
  Holly Raiche: (15:56) AAgreed Glen - and Alan is right - use of it in place of or significantly augmenting ouor WG meetings really does change the MSM
  Holly Raiche: (15:58) What are the requirements for those nominated time wise?
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (15:58) probably huge  ATRT on steroids ;-)
  Holly Raiche: (15:59) Do we want the person to come from ALAC or from outside?
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (15:59) or one of each
  Gisella Gruber-White: (15:59) Dev has joined the call again
  Heidi Ullrich: (15:59) Welcome back, Dev. Hope all is ok
  Holly Raiche: (16:00) @ Dev - welcome back
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (16:00) Yes  selection committee system is supported  and indeed essential...
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (16:01) Hello all,
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (16:02) yes, immediate issue sorted out
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (16:03) The announcement is on: http://www.icann.org/en/about/agreements/iana/transition/draft-proposal-08apr14-en.htm
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (16:04) Agree Holly  but  that is overlapping  rather than commcommitment.
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (16:04) the IANA ransition  to non NTIA stewardship is politcally charged but technically secific...
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (16:05) sorry about  missing letters     YES  @Alan AGREE  you need good leadershi in this...
  Fatima Cambronero: (16:05) agree @Cheryl on good leadership in this
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (16:06) good point re terms  @Alan BUT  to start with you need to appoint TRUSTED and effective leadership to this
  Alan Greenberg: (16:06) Yes. Trusted is a key word.
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (16:07) every ine envolved as a client  ( e.g  ccTLD oporation  etc.,  know the finctions  VERY well indeed,   but needs to be wider than that skill set
  Holly Raiche: (16:07) The HUGE Iissue is less about IANA per se and more about the politically sensitive issues areound the AoC - which is what we said in Singapore
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (16:08) understanding the IANA  functions  is important  but political accumen  just as much  IMO    this is process driven   for transition planning  NOt  post  transition planning
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (16:09) LOL
  Ariel Liang: (16:10) Hello everyone, the wiki workspace for the IANA-related PC that Olivier is talking about now has been updated: https://community.icann.org/x/cCrRAg
  Fatima Cambronero: (16:11) thanks @Olivier for this explanation
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (16:11) EXACTLY  OCL
  Holly Raiche: (16:12) Wel done OCL.  So we really need two lots of people.  One seems to be higher level, and  the other more at the ALAC membership level
  Leon Sanchez: (16:12) This is a very critical selection. We have to be careful
  Maureen Hilyard: (16:12) Agree
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (16:12) DOn't Stuff it UYP
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (16:12) UP
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (16:13) I think he said "don't screw it up"
  Garth Graham: (16:13) Actually Vint Cerf  said Don't SCREW this up...
  Holly Raiche: (16:13) Better phrassed!
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (16:13) Stuff it up is I thought what he said  ;-)  may have hd my aussie filter running tough  :-)
  Gisella Gruber-White: (16:13) Garth has the correct version of what Vint said
  Holly Raiche: (16:14) I certainly understood what he said :-)
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (16:14) ahh  yes  it was Screw (  I did fiter that  via AUssie speak then as that has other connotations here ;-)
  Roberto Gaetano: (16:14) Whatever the original in English was, I can clearly figure out how the Italian translation would sound like...
  Holly Raiche: (16:14) He would never be that rude!?
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (16:14) indeed Holly;-)
  Holly Raiche: (16:14) Roberto is right - it sounds better in Italian
  Garth Graham: (16:15) I prefer to think of it as youthful rather than rude
  Sivasubramanian M: (16:15) No othere expression conveys it so effectively than how Vint said it
  Sivasubramanian M: (16:15) Not actually to be taken as a bad word.
  Roberto Gaetano: (16:15) We are talking about the basic fundamentals of the Internet infrastructure, so I would expect even Vint to be rude to get the point across
  Sivasubramanian M: (16:15) He was far from rude
  Judith Hellerstein: (16:16) Garth was right
  Holly Raiche: (16:16) In his 3 piece suit and lovely face, I'm sure he was not rude
  Leon Sanchez: (16:16) I believe we should draft a list of what we believe the selected candidates should have to properly address the needs of the task and then make the selection according to that set of capacities
  Sivasubramanian M: (16:17) I somehow think,  with regard to this phrase, that it has a certain punch, it attracted attention, said with a clear purpose of getting the point across.
  Judith Hellerstein: (16:17) Here is what he siad: Vint Cerf to NETmundial: The Internet has scaled up from very few users to billions since 1983. IANA functions have been scaled to with few problems. "Don't screw it up!"
  Leon Sanchez: (16:17) I support having a selection committee
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (16:17) most probable on fact OCL  that  the final selection from a pool will be made by others...
  Holly Raiche: (16:17) Not at all- the only way to go
  Heidi Ullrich: (16:18) @Olivier, can you please indicate the timeline for this action?
  Sivasubramanian M: (16:21) I would like to volunteer to be part of this selection committee, as I feel that I have certain approaches to selection and nomination that I wish to convey.
  Heidi Ullrich: (16:22) @Siva, your interested has been noted.
  Sivasubramanian M: (16:22) Thanks Heidi
  Judith Hellerstein: (16:23) @heidi. I am also interested in being on the selection committee
  Heidi Ullrich: (16:23) Hi Judith, your interest has been noted as well!
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (16:24) I share the Holly's concern
  Holly Raiche: (16:26)  Is the cross community group what was formed in BA - which included Evan, OCL and Me?
  Hadja: (16:31) I think it will be better to create a new working group
  Ali AlMeshal: (16:35) sorry I have to leave now.
  Heidi Ullrich: (16:37) @Olivier, what is the timeline for the new group call?
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (16:37) ASAP please
  Leon Sanchez: (16:39) I would also think that it would be better to begin focused on transition and then continue to work on accountability but perhaps not mixed to begin with
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (16:39) yes Leon. Exactly.
  Heidi Ullrich: (16:40) ALAC/NCSG Ad Hoc Group on Transition of US Government's stewardship of the IANA Function - call to be scheduled
  Heidi Ullrich: (16:41) Members: Ad hoc group on NTIA Topic coordination to be formed. NCSG members are: Avri Doria, Rudi Vansnick; ALAC members are: Rafid Fatani, Jean-Jacques Subrenat, Holly Raiche and Fatima Cambronero
  Heidi Ullrich: (16:42) Public comments received: http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-pab-new-gtld-strings-21mar14/
  Heidi Ullrich: (16:42) Reply period ends on 6 May
  Heidi Ullrich: (16:42) several comments were received
  Heidi Ullrich: (16:43) All - there is currently a call for membership /confirmation of membership of the New gTLD WG -
  Heidi Ullrich: (16:43) please inform staff of your interest/confirm your interest
  Leon Sanchez: (16:43) Me too
  Heidi Ullrich: (16:43) See: https://community.icann.org/display/alacexcomm/At-Large+NETmundial+Workspace
  Heidi Ullrich: (16:44) Apologies! I should have added Fatima and Leon!
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (16:47) Evan and Carlton too
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (16:48) Yes there were a lot of At-Large members present there. This was very encouraging!
  Leon Sanchez: (16:49) I think that the true impact of the NetMundial outcome document is to be seen in the next IGF
  Maureen Hilyard: (16:50) Informative report Fatima. thank you
  Fatima Cambronero: (16:51) thansk @Maureen!
  Alan Greenberg: (16:53) http://www.internetgovernance.org/2014/04/27/netmundial-moves-net-governance-beyond-wsis/
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (16:54) Thanks - this is the blog post from Milton Mueller which you alluded to.
  Fatima Cambronero: (16:54) It was also a very respectful environment
  Ariel Liang: (16:55) For information about the social media strategy, you can also check the wiki page here: https://community.icann.org/x/lBcQAg
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (16:56) https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Social+Media+Strategy+Workspace
  Garth Graham: (17:00) Interests should include "digital inclusion."
  Garth Graham: (17:05) Does this mirror/duplicate the existing ALAC processes/tools or does it represent a migration of these tools to social media?
  sandra hoferichter: (17:05) Hi all sorry but I have to leave now - as announces at the beginning. Bye all!
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (17:05) Bye Sandra
  Leon Sanchez: (17:06) One thing I've noted is the lack of interaction with followers in ICANN realated accounts. Are we thinking on a strategy to better interact (real-time) with followers? Without having full-time staff but rather us as facilitators/helpers?
  Ariel Liang: (17:06) Hi @Leon, we will incorporate interractions
  Ariel Liang: (17:06) it is included in the full strategy paper
  Leon Sanchez: (17:06) Great! Thanks Ariel!
  Ariel Liang: (17:07) @Garth, we have two types of content. The "fluid content" will follow ALAC-announce emails, but will use social media language to communciate the information
  Maureen Hilyard: (17:08) thank you for that interesting development Dev and Ariel
  Maureen Hilyard: (17:09) Apologies all.. I have to leave the meeting now
  Ariel Liang: (17:09) Thank you Maureen! It is still in development and we welcome input across the community
  Mercy Moyo: (17:10) Ariel how do I follow the developments of the social media strategy?
  Anthony Niiganii: (17:10) one item that appears to be lack is the messaging piece....what are the common messages that ALAC would like the ALS to share within their communities and amongst their coonstituents?
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (17:10) The detailed presentations can be found at  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Social+Media+Strategy+Workspace
  Ariel Liang: (17:11) hello @Mercy. Please check the wiki space that Dev has posted:  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Social+Media+Strategy+Workspace
  Ariel Liang: (17:11) Thank you!
  Heidi Ullrich: (17:11) ATLAS II Agenda as of 23 April: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+Draft+Agenda
  Mercy Moyo: (17:11) Noted , thx Dev and Ariel
  Heidi Ullrich: (17:11) However, there is the high likelihood of the Thursday schedule being changed significantly.
  Ariel Liang: (17:11) @Anthony, the messaging part of the slide is in the full strategy paper posted on the wiki link
  Heidi Ullrich: (17:12) Thematic workspace: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+Draft+Agenda
  Heidi Ullrich: (17:12) The coordinators are Wolf and Evan
  Heidi Ullrich: (17:12) and the deadline for volunteers has passed.
  Anthony Niiganii: (17:12) Thanks Ariel
  Fatima Cambronero: (17:14) @Gisella my call dropped. Can you call me again?
  Gisella Gruber-White: (17:15) Yes Fatima - we are calling you
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (17:15) @Heidi - I understand that there is still an open call for people to help in those panels WGs
  Heidi Ullrich: (17:15) @Olvier, in the selection of the SMEs/Moderators/Reporters?
  Fatima Cambronero: (17:15) thanks @Gisella
  Gisella Gruber-White: (17:16) ATLAS II Organizing Committee call is on Friday 2 May at 1600 UTC
  Gisella Gruber-White: (17:17) Invitation will be sent in a short while
  Gisella Gruber-White: (17:17) Agenda page IN PROGRESS ...
  Heidi Ullrich: (17:17) 5 mins
  Heidi Ullrich: (17:17) they are feeling very generous today!!!
  Gisella Gruber-White: (17:17) Please contact Staff if you have any further questions re joining the ATLAS II OC Call
  Heidi Ullrich: (17:17) but they have been intertpreting for almost 2/5 hours
  Heidi Ullrich: (17:17) 2.5 hours
  Eduardo Diaz: (17:18) @All:  The ATLAS II OC call agend will be updated briefly.
  Fatima Cambronero: (17:18) I can move to the AD in English (thanks the interpreters!)
  Heidi Ullrich: (17:18) Former ALS workspace: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Former+At-Large+Structures+Workspace
  Eduardo Diaz: (17:18) I had to leave for another appointment. My apologies.
  Gisella Gruber-White: (17:19) Thank you Eduardo
  Heidi Ullrich: (17:20) The ROP info is on the workpage: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Former+At-Large+Structures+Workspace
  Nathalie  Peregrine: (17:21) ALS Application form : https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=48333266
  Fatima Cambronero: (17:21) Page not found for me
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (17:22) Link doesn't work for me too
  Judith Hellerstein: (17:22) it says document not found
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (17:22) @Heidi -- yes, some positions only have need to log in
  Alan Greenberg: (17:22) One short AOB item for me please.
  Silvia Vivanco: (17:22) It works if you log on the wiki
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (17:22) You need to log in to see the page
  Fatima Cambronero: (17:22) I am already logged
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (17:22) Logged in also
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (17:23) ok -- then this is a problem
  Heidi Ullrich: (17:23) The online page essentially takes the questions of the current application and the relvevant Due Diligence questions (to help in the DD) and places them on a modern-looking online form
  Silvia Vivanco: (17:25) The new form is user - friendly
  Silvia Vivanco: (17:25) and will make the process more efficient and quicker
  Leon Sanchez: (17:26) I am unable to access too
  Leon Sanchez: (17:26) and I'm logged in
  Heidi Ullrich: (17:26) Should staff set up a wiki page with the new form for commetns?
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (17:26) yes please
  Gisella Gruber-White: (17:26) French and Spanish interpretation is still running ...
  Judith Hellerstein: (17:26) i can not seem to log in again. it is not recognizing my login
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (17:26) @Gisella - thanks. I expect just a couple more minutes
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (17:27) Thanks Nathalie et.al....  Yes  @ Alan  the process seems OK  to me as well  BTW
  Silvia Vivanco: (17:27) @ Alan, correct is mostly operational
  Gisella Gruber-White: (17:27) @ Olivier ... minutes left
  Silvia Vivanco: (17:27) making it more efficient
  Silvia Vivanco: (17:27) and avoiding duplication of questions
  Silvia Vivanco: (17:27) but mothing new has been added
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (17:27) the principles  have not ben described as substantiative changes...
  Alan Greenberg: (17:27) We should point to the official RoP Adjunct Document...
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (17:27) Yes  just btter process
  Judith Hellerstein: (17:27) says I do not have a login
  Judith Hellerstein: (17:27) really strange
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (17:28) @Staff: please check with Judith
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (17:29) Thanks  all  good call a LOT  done  :-)
  Sivasubramanian M: (17:29) Thank you all
  Leon Sanchez: (17:29) thanks to all
  Allan Skuce: (17:29) bye
  Mercy Moyo: (17:29) Thank you all bye
  Judith Hellerstein: (17:29) it seems it is not connected to my email address
  Fatima Cambronero: (17:29) thanks to all! thanks to the interpreters!
  Leon Sanchez: (17:29) have a nice day/evening/night
  Judith Hellerstein: (17:29) but found y user name so maybe that will work
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (17:30) Seems to be an ATLASII question
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (17:30) yes,
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (17:30) Bye all
  Fatima Cambronero: (17:30) bye
  Anthony Niiganii: (17:30) bye all
  Heidi Ullrich: (17:30) Thanks, all!
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (17:30) Thanks all
  Heidi Ullrich: (17:30) Thanks to our Mentees for joining!!
  Ariel Liang: (17:30) Thank you bye bye
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (17:30) Apologies Pastor Peters but we needed to close the call and I am unable to hear you.
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (17:31) PLease email yuour comment and/or questions to me or staff@atlarge.icann.org
  Ron Sherwood: (17:31) Good bye all
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: (17:31) Pastor Peters  raise the matter in this weeks ATLAii OC call please\  and or tyoe it here
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (17:31) and we'll asnwer it on the mailing list
  Pastor Peters Omoragbon: (17:31) it's okay wanted to know if the draft agenda for atlas 11 conf is ready
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (17:32) not ready yet. but the tentative agenda is on: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+Sub-Working+Group%3A+Events
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (17:33) and this is still under development, so you are welcome to join the ATLAS II Organising Committee call on Friday

• No labels