CLOSED ACTION ITEMS
- The issue of Whois is to be added as an issue to be addressed by the At-Large Capacity Building WG. Specifically, the Capacity Building will include webinars as resource material for At Larg
- Matt Ashtiani to send a placeholder to the Staff responsible for the proposed 2013 RAA public comment advising the ALAC will post a statement on it during the reply period.
- Two active GNSO WGs are: IRTP-D and IGO/NGO. At-Large members are to be invited to join these WGs.
- Once the RoP WG provides its work to the ALAC, the ALAC members will have two weeks to read through the work. There will then be a single purpose call for the ALAC to discuss the work, as well as discuss how and when the ALAC will vote on the New RoPs.
- Olivier Crepin-Leblond is to send a call for volunteers to the RALOs and ALAC once a list of Working Groups that are of interest to At-Large has been compiled.
- Gisella Gruber is to provide a list of At-Large WGs.
- Olivier Crepin-Leblond is to follow up with the drafting team of the Strawman Proposal's TM+50 derivations (Alan Greenberg, Evan Leibovitch, David Cake, Poncelet Ileleji, and Robin Gross) to see if a new Statement is needed for this topic.
- Olivier Crepin-Leblond is to begin the discussion regarding ALS Accreditation on the ALAC mailing list with a possible view to form a taskforce
- Matt Ashtiani is to ensure that the first draft of the ALAC Statement on the FY14 Draft Operating Plan and Budget is posted to the corresponding workspace by 29-May-2013. Once the draft has been posted, he is to notify the FBSC via email.
IN PROGRESS LONG-TERM GOALS - NO UPDATE REQUIRED
- Gisella Gruber to prepare an updated document showing ALAC members' current membership in WGs by the next ALAC meeting.
IN PROGRESS LONG-TERM GOALS - UPDATE REQUIRED
- RALOs, ALAC, and ExCom to try to develop specific, long-term strategic plan for outreach, with aim of getting funded.
- Should include metrics (e.g., one ALS per country)?
- Could include outreach to developing economies regarding new gTLD program?
- Board Consultations: ALAC to refine its goals regarding its advising of the Board (for possible inclusion in 2012-15 Strategic Plan and/or Board paper). Focus on how the Board accepts and responds to advice from the ALAC.
OPEN ACTION ITEMS
- Olivier Crepin-Leblond is to draft a Statement on his experiences at the WCIT, the statement is to be posted on the At-Large Statement on WCIT Outcomes Workspace.
- Evan Leibovitch and Jean-Jacques Subrenat are to lead the FCWG on a more extensive Statement on the issues raised at the WCIT, as compared to the At-Large Statement on WCIT Outcomes.
- Revised ALAC ROPs to be translated into 5 UN languages and Portuguese. - In progress
- Olivier Crepin-Leblond is to work with Staff on a the decertification vote wording, process, and implementation.