CLOSED ACTION ITEMS
IN PROGRESS LONG-TERM GOALS - NO UPDATE REQUIRED
- Gisella Gruber to prepare an updated document showing ALAC members' current membership in WGs by the next ALAC meeting.
IN PROGRESS LONG-TERM GOALS - UPDATE REQUIRED
- RALOs, ALAC, and ExCom to try to develop specific, long-term strategic plan for outreach, with aim of getting funded.
- Should include metrics (e.g., one ALS per country)?
- Could include outreach to developing economies regarding new gTLD program?
- Board Consultations: ALAC to refine its goals regarding its advising of the Board (for possible inclusion in 2012-15 Strategic Plan and/or Board paper). Focus on how the Board accepts and responds to advice from the ALAC.
OPEN ACTION ITEMS
- Olivier Crepin-Leblond is to draft is Statement on his experiences at the WCIT, the statement is to be posted on the At-Large Statement on WCIT Outcomes Workspace.
- Evan Leibovitch and Jean-Jacques Subrenat are to lead the FCWG on a more extensive Statement on the issues raised at the WCIT, as compared to the At-Large Statement on WCIT Outcomes.
- Matt Ashtiani is to ask Michelle Cotton if an extension can be made to the Consultation on gTLD Delegation and the Redelegation Performance Standards and the At-Large Consultation on ccTLD Delegation and Redelegation Performance Standards Workspace. If not, Matt Ashtiani is to send a note to the Public Comments stating that the ALAC intends to make a comment shortly.
- Matt Ashtiani is to ask Dan Halloran if an extension can be made to the At-Large Revised New gTLD Registry Agreement Including Additional Public Interest Commitments Specification Workspace. If not, Matt Ashtiani is to send a note to the Public Comment stating that the ALAC intends to make a comment shortly.
- Matt Ashtiani is to send a call for comments on the At-Large Expired Registration Recovery Education Needs Workspace to the RALO and ALAC mailing lists. The call for comments will close 15-Mar-2013.
- The issue of Whois is to be added as an issue to be addressed by the At-Large Capacity Building WG. Specifically, the Capacity Building will include webinars as resource material for At Large
- Once the RoP WG provides its work to the ALAC, the ALAC members will have two weeks to read through the work. There will then be a single purpose call for the ALAC to discuss the work, as well as discuss how and when the ALAC will vote on the New RoPs.
- Holly Raiche is to hold the pen on the At-Large Revised New gTLD Registry Agreement Including Additional Public Interest Commitments Specification Workspace.
NEWLY ASSIGNED ACTION ITEMS
- Olivier Crepin-Leblond is to send a call for volunteers to the RALOs and ALAC once a list of Working Groups that are of interest to At-Large has been compiled.