Date: Wednesday, 18 May 2022
Time: 18:00 -19:00 UTC (for the time in various time zones click here)
How can I participate in this meeting?
****THIS IS ZOOM ONLY****
Zoom Room: https://icann.zoom.us/j/91933421660?pwd=QURuR2dTK1dDSUVuelYxbVh1NHpwQT09
Jamboard Link: https://jamboard.google.com/d/1A6QVXERtVtsgsGRLaf8UkRXnbKEgDFxHuVG79G2x0WM/viewer?f=0
Action Items: EN
Zoom Recording: EN
Zoom Chat: EN
Dial-out Participants: Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Daniel Nanghaka, Alan Greenberg, Judith Hellerstein, Marita Moll, Sébastien Bachollet, Jonathan Zuck, Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Harold Arcos
Apologies: Vanda Scartezini, Maureen Hilyard
Staff: Heidi Ullrich, Susie Johnson, Gisella Gruber
Call Management: Gisella Gruber
Roll Call - Staff (1 min)
Welcome and Aim of Call - Cheryl Langdon-Orr (1 min)
Review of Action Items from the Previous Meeting - Cheryl/staff/Alan (5-7 mins)
Review and discuss any updates to WS2 Prioritization and Implementation - Cheryl / Olivier (15 mins)
- see Q1 2022 - Work Stream 2 Implementation Quarterly Report (dated 31 March 2022) https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/ccwg-acct-ws2-implementation-quarterly-report-31mar22-en.pdf and the accompanying blog post -https://www.icann.org/en/blogs/details/update-on-icann-work-stream-2-implementation-02-05-2022-en.
Continuation Review of Priority Ranking Tool- All (15 mins)
- with the completion of the Pilot Prioritization work review and establishing what if any changes might be adopted to our methodology going forward, can we prepare SoPs to best provide fr continuity and future action/use of 'the APAT'
- discuss how possible changes to or additions to our tool will increase in complexity if additional factors or quadrant classes are considered in future work with ICANN Comunity WG re this.
- how do we best consider resourcing aspects of Prioritized activities...
- If needs be, any short review on edits to TABS that is outstanding and not on the Agenda. see: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MU6R8LPL0JZ2uH4-zvlwmVJrU7VLcrGvpwkqkuJzgHo/edit#gid=23073966
AOB - TBC (3-5 mins)
Next Call - Cheryl (2 mins)