At-Large Community Members Participating in the WCIT in Dubai
|Region||Name of Participant||Dates in Dubai||Delegation|
Olivier Crépin Leblond
|2 December - 16 December||UK delegation|
|EURALO/NARALO||Avri Doria||19 November - 12 December||WTSA delegation|
|EURALO||Bill Drake||04-16 December||US delegation|
|EURALO||Wolfgang Kleinwächter||05-16 December||German delegation|
|EURALO||Yuliya Morenets (TBC)||10-16 December||Civil society observer|
At-Large WCIT Workspace - including key WCIT documents.
Scoop.it on the WCIT - including various news updates
New stories on the WCIT:
- CNET – U.S. - The U.N. and the Internet: What to expect, what to fear (FAQ)
- Reuters Blog – Global - How the United Nations could ruin the Internet
- Arabian Business – Saudi Arabia - US fails to win early limit on Net controls at Dubai conference
- National Public Radio (NPR) – U.S. – Who — If Anyone — Should Control The Internet?
- Agence France Presse (AFP) – Global - Internet freedom not to be curbed, controlled says UN telecoms head
- Huffington Post, UK Edition – U.K. - Sir Tim Berners-Lee: 'The UN Should Not Run The Internet'
- Reuters – Global - U.S. fails to win early limit on Net controls at global gathering
- Ars Technica – Global - Congress declares opposition to UN takeover of the Internet
- Gulf News – UAE - UN agency and ICANN to work together
- Australian Broadcast Network (ABC) site – Australia – Opinion piece by Paul Twomey
- The Moscow Times – Russia - Russia Tests Global Internet Rules
- BBC – U.K. - Sir Tim Berners-Lee flags UN net conference concerns
- Wall Street Journal – U.S. - Nations Meet to Discuss Web Rules
- Sydney Morning Herald – Australia - Australia fights net rules as threat to free speech
- Slate – U.S. - You Got a Better Idea?