Date: 4 August 2009
Time: 16:00 - 17:00 UTC (18:00 - 19:00 CEST). For the time in various timezones click here
Meeting Number: AL.EU/CC.0809/1
How can I participate in this meeting?
Who is on the dial-out list for this call?
Participants: Sébastien Bachollet, Olivier Crepin-Leblond, Lutz Donnerhacke, William Drake, Desse Greve, Wolf Ludwig, Heike Jenson, Annette Meuhlberg, Adam Peake, Miguel Perez Subias
Apologies: Adela Danciu, Rudi Vansnick
Summary Minutes: Summary Minutes 04 August 2009
Action Items: Action Items 04 August 2009
A G E N D A
DRAFT EURALO AGENDA
1. Roll Call and apologies
2. Review of the summary minutes of 20 May and 23 June (exceptional EURALO meeting)
3. Review of the action items of 20 May and 23 June (exceptional EURALO meeting)
4. Open Public Comment Periods(All open public comments)
a. At-Large Policy Advice Development Schedule
Proposed Agenda Items:
1. Welcome and introduction of new EURALO ALSEs: E-Seniors and Spanish Internet Users Association
2. Report back from the Sydney Meeting
a. Meetings, activities and results
i. Sydney Meeting Schedule
ii. Sydney Meeting reports
Sydney Meeting Reports Sunday
Sydney Meeting Reports Monday
Sydney Meeting Reports Tuesday
Sydney Meeting Reports Wednesday
Sydney Meeting Reports Thursday
Sydney Meeting Reports Friday
b. Secretariat Meeting
i. Action Items
· Establish regular cross-RALO Secretariat teleconferences
· Re-establish regular use of Secretariat Listserve and Wiki
· Establish calendar of RALO/ALS/Regional Liaison activities
· Fellowship contacts to be distributed for identification of potential ALS candidates
3.Planning for the Seoul Meeting -->
4. Election calls - process and next steps
5. EURALO Outreach
a. Participation in EuroDig
b. EURALO pamphlet
6. Recent Activities of ALAC
7. Any other Business
I would like to apologie for missing this Euralo meeting but it will middle of the night for me as I am in holidays in the middle of the Red Centre in Australia.
Have a good meeting.
contributed by email@example.com on 2009-07-15 21:47:00 GMT
Being out till 31/7 it would be difficult to join you on the 21st. For all of you going on vacation, enjoy it.
contributed by firstname.lastname@example.org on 2009-07-16 07:17:05 GMT
Since I shall be traveling tomorrow afternoon, I will not be able to join this EURALO call.
With apologies and Regards, Christopher Wilkinson.
contributed by email@example.com on 2009-08-03 17:38:28 GMT
As I will not yet return home/office I can not be able to join the meeting tomorrow.
contributed by firstname.lastname@example.org on 2009-08-03 19:25:46 GMT
I apologize for not being able to attend this meeting though the "welcome and introduction" of my organization (E-Seniors) appears among the agenda items! But I want to say how much I appreciate having been accepted because it gives me the feeling that the subject on which we work (e-exclusion and especially concerning seniors, which leads us also to be involved in another subject which is e-health!) has importance for the community! I also want to say that I follow the announces of the list with much interest!
contributed by email@example.com on 2009-08-04 13:56:37 GMT