The Charter typically is drafted by a Drafting Team (DT) that involves one or several of the (potential chartering) SO/ACs by reaching out to other SO/ACs to solicit their participation in the drafting team effort. However, others can be involved. Once the draft charter is completed, it is submitted by the chairs of the DT to each of the SOs and ACs potentially interested in participating in the CCWG for their consideration.
The DT mailing list is: email@example.com
The mailing list is publicly archived here.
The CCWG charter was circulated for adoption on 3 November. Since then, the following organizations have adopted the charter:
- GNSO on 13 November (see Motion here)
- ALAC on 18 November (see poll results here)
- ccNSO on 20 November (see meeting minutes here)
- GAC on 8 December (see email here)
- ASO on 9 December (see email here)
SO/AC November Meetings to Consider:
- SSAC – considering via email (did not adopt)