When: Monday, 14 MAY, 2012. GMT Standard Time. 19:00 UTC / This is a 90 Minute Call.
12:00 PDT, 15:00 EDT, 20:00 London, 21:00 CET , 03:00 Beijing
Adobe Connect Link: http://icann.adobeconnect.com/whoissdt/
On page: http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#may
The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO Master Calendar page:
Cintra Sooknanan - ALAC
Susan Prosser - RrSG
Michael Young - Individual
Wilson Abigaba - RrSG
Don Blumenthal - RySG
Steve Metalitz - IPC
Avri Doria - NCSG
Liz Gasster - ICANN
- Agenda Bashing (2 Min)
- Review Previous Week Action Items (20 Min)
- All Open Actions Reviewed & Closed
- New Business (5 Min)
- Review of Assigned Action Items (3 Min)
Open Action Items:
- Berry - 9 MAR - Schedule SO/AC WSWG Roadshow via Webinar (post Costa Rica) - COMPLETE 29 May
- Berry - 1 MAY - Complete v9.1 - COMPLETE
- Michael - 2 MAY - Complete v9.2 - COMPLETE
- Include hover definitions of highlighted terms
- Berry - 2 MAY - Promote to v9.5, send to list & to Wilson - COMPLETE
- Wilson - 7 MAY - Import v9.5 into Survey Tool - COMPLETE
- Berry - 9 MAY - Communicate to Beta Test pool of Survey Availability - COMPLETE
Current Key Milestones:
• Load survey questions into tool – 7 MAY 2012
• Internal Survey Test Control Group – 14 MAY 2012
• Evangelize SO & ACs, Webinar – MAY 2012, Post Costa Rica
• Submit Draft Survey – 14 MAY 2012
• Public comment period – 14 MAY 2012 (42 days min)
• Rework draft – MAY/JUNE 2012
• Submit to GNSO & release survey for 30 days – 30 JUNE 2012
• Review Survey results – JUL/AUG 2012
• Release Survey results – 31 AUG 2012
• Publish Final Report – 31 OCT 2012
Adobe Connect Chat Transcript:
Berry Cobb:Welcome to the 14 May 2012 WSWG Conference Call.
Berry Cobb:Apologies for Don Blumenthal too.
Nathalie Peregrine:Avri Doria also sent her apology
Berry Cobb:Michele NeylonBob BrasichDan SeymourJim GalvinNicolas AdamKristina MacGlenn McKnightNuno GarciaNorbert KleinEvan LeibovitchSteve ShengFrancisco AriasDave Piscitello
Berry Cobb:13 volunteers
Wilson Abigaba:the line is breaking
Berry Cobb:Michael dropped from the line.
Wilson Abigaba:perhaps the operator could disconnect me and call me back?
Nathalie Peregrine:if you would prefer Wilson, we can diall you back
Nathalie Peregrine:Michael would you like us to dial out to you?