OPEN ACTIONS/REQUESTS

Item #Source of RequestDate of RequestAction Item RequestAction OwnerRequest Clarified (link to email archive; date)

Anticipated Completion Date

Completed ResponseCompletion Date
26#6

Circulate the workplan to the review team. It will be presented at later stage (plenary call on Sept 28 or face to face meeting #1)

ICANN org



26#6

Provide leadership with a comparison of costs between a face to face meeting outside of and within ICANN Meeting dates.

ICANN org



26#6

Send out a doodle to request review team members availability at ICANN60 (breakfast/dinner), send a copy to Alan/Gisela first to confirm availability on proposed dates.

ICANN org



26#6

Provide an analysis of what would be the best timing taking into consideration time zones of RT members, and schedule plenary calls each week (after the face-to-face meeting) based on this analysis of the most appropriate meeting time. 

ICANN org



24#5

Draft dependencies section to replace "Across-Field" by "Cross-Field"

ICANN org



20#5

Include information on logistics (how to get to the meeting/hotel from the airport), security ICANN org



13#4

Cathrin to produce draft text reflecting RT's discussion on law enforcement objectives, including possible methodology to obtain targeted community input on objectives, for RT to formulate recommendations w/r/t WHOIS meeting them.Cathrin



9#3

Brussels FtoF meeting: Send arrival date/time to leadership (if available)

ICANN org/



COMPLETED ACTIONS/REQUESTS

Item #Source of RequestDate of RequestAction Item RequestAction OwnerRequest Clarified (link to email archive; date)

Anticipated Completion Date

Completed ResponseCompletion Date
18#4

Leadership to encourage Review Team members at next plenary meeting to attend/listen to future RDS PDP calls.ICANN org

Done on plenary call #6.

21#5

ICANN org to reach out to Cathrin and confirm this a supporting document.ICANN org

Lisa reached out directly via email to Cathrin

22#5

Share Scope document ahead of plenary call, and posted on the wikiICANN org

Scope document sent via email to the Review Team.

19#5

Send out FtoF meeting agenda asap to the review team and invite for commentsICANN org

FtoF meeting agenda sent via email to the Review Team.

25#5

Review and approve Fact Sheet, to be published on the RDS-WHOIS2-RTAlan

Approval sent via email.

23#5

Draft OECD Objective:
Replace RDS by RDS/WHOIS and add footnote after high-level recommendations stating "This will not include detailed analysis of data protection laws and specific requirements for compliance with those laws."
Draft to be provided to the RT for consideration and discussion.
ICANN org

email sent to the Review Team.

17#4

Alan to send a reminder on Scope discussion and on WHOIS implementation briefings preliminary questions.Alan

Reminder sent via email to the Review Team.

15#4

ICANN Org to send a reminder to Stephanie Perrin on suggested language on effectiveness component.ICANN org

Reminder sent via email to Stephanie.

14#4

ICANN Org to produce draft text for leadership to refine reflecting OECD component of bylaws mandate.ICANN org

Document sent via email to the Review Team.

 

16#4

Alan to suggest draft text on replacement and removal of members for Review Team Consideration; and share it with the leadership.Alan

Alan sent paragraph via email.

12#4

ICANN org to update table to split bylaws item (ii) into effectiveness and meeting needs, and to expand the issue column to include the actual bylaws text. Result to be shared with leadership for review of especially decision column to ensure accurate reflection of call #5.
Updated table, including leadership feedback if any, to be distributed to RT in advance of call #6.
ICANN org

Email sent to leadership.

 

10#3

Include leadership slide, brief Brussels schedule, implementation slides (after welcome) on Thursday call’s agendaICANN org

Slides circulated via email to the RT.

11#3

Send homework reminder to list

Alan//Homework sent via email to the RT.

8#2

Email PDFs of latest WHOIS RT1 Implementation Reports to Review Team for information, with request to please read report going forward to identify questions to be addressed by implementation briefings.

ICANN org/
Sent via email to the RT.

7#2

Email RT requesting all to review WHOIS RT1 Report / list of recommendations: http://www.icann.org/en/about/aoc-review/whois/final-report-11may12-en.pdf.

Alan/
Sent via email to the RT.

6#2

Terms of Reference Template to be distributed to Review Team no less than 24 hour in advance of Thursday's plenary call, and briefly introduced during call.

ICANN org/
Sent via email to the RT

5#2

Send page on limited scope and responses to leadership team to serve as intro to scope discussion.

ICANN org/
Sent via email to the RDS-WHOIS2 leadership

4

#2

Create Skype group chat for RDS-WHOIS2-RT leadership including leaders and staff.

ICANN org/
Confirmation message sent via Skype.

3

#2

Prepare the draft plenary call agenda and materials to be sent to the leadership for review before its circulated to the RT members.

ICANN org/
Sent via email to the RDS-WHOIS2 leadership.

2#1

Send out a doodle poll for Monday & Tuesday to determine the right timing for leadership calls.

ICANN org

Sent via email to the RDS-WHOIS2 leadership.

1#1

Leadership mailing list can be made public.

ICANN org

Email list made public.





















































  • No labels