*Anticipated completed date to be provided once reasonable date is determined by appropriate subject-matter expert
|Item #||Category||Source of Request||Date of Request||Action Item Request||Action Owner|
Anticipated Completion Date*
|354||General||68||2 May 2019|
Team to collectively discuss how to address items that are blocked
|Review Team||17 May 2019|
|342||SSR1||63||14 Mar 2019|
Denise, Laurin, Zarko will look through the team’s SSR1 recommendations work for quality assurance and report back to team.
|Denise, Laurin, Zarko||17 May 2019|
|341||General||63||14 Mar 2019|
Review team members to think about lessons learned that can be shared. Team will have a work topic on this area in the future.
|Review Team||17 May 2019|
|339||Work plan||63||14 Mar 2019|
Review team plans to update the workplan document in Brussels.
|Review Team||19 May 2019|
**Action item to be approved by Co-Chairs
|Item #||Category||Source of Request||Date of Request||Action Item Request||Action Owner|
Anticipated Completion Date
|Progress Notes||Completed Response||Completion Date|
|356||General||69||9 May 2019|
Staff to follow up with SMEs on the outstanding answers to get these ahead of the Brussels meeting.
|ICANN Org||17 May 2019||Outstanding answer provided via email.||18 May 2019|
|357||General||69||9 May 2019|
Review team members to work on topic item write-ups to be ready for the Brussels meeting.
|Review Team||17 May 2019||RT members worked on write ups ahead of meeting.||17 May 2019|
|353||General||66||18 Apr 2019|
All team members to keep working on their topic items.
|Review Team||17 May 2019||Replaced by action 357.||9 May 2019|
|355||General||68||2 May 2019||Request to increase the meeting duration to 90 minutes for the Compliance call on the 14th||ICANN org||9 May 2019||Completed - call extended to 90 mins||9 May 2019|
|351||General||67||25 Apr 2019||Team members to fill in the status table where items are blank by next week’s call. For red items, team to work on progressing off of red where there are no roadblocks.||Review Team||2 May 2019||Table reviewed during meeting.||2 May 2019|
|350||General||67||25 Apr 2019||Staff to share the questions with Compliance and set up the meeting with SSR2 RT members.||ICANN org||10 May 2019||Meeting scheduled for 14 May||30 Apr 2019|
|337||General||12 Mar 2019||Review Team request to meet with ICANN compliance to discuss contractual compliance as it relates to SSR||ICANN Org||17 May 2019||Replaced by action 350.||25 Apr 2019|
|349||General||67||25 Apr 2019||Laurin will send the questions to staff to share with Compliance.||Laurin||25 Apr 2019||Shared via email.||25 Apr 2019|
|345||General||64||28 Mar 2019||Laurin will take the lead to coordinate with the group to develop and formalize questions for compliance||Laurin||17 May 2019||Replaced by action 349.||25 Apr 2019|
|352||General||66||18 Apr 2019|
Boban to send a follow-up question today for staff based on the written responses provided to previous questions.
|Boban||22 Apr 2019||Sent via email.||23 Apr 2019|
|340||General||63||14 Mar 2019|
Review team members to continue working on the items in the table, in time for Brussels.
|Review Team||17 May 2019||Replaced by action item 353||18 Apr 2019|
|343||Outreach||63||14 Mar 2019|
Staff to draft a note for Russ to send out to community SO/ACs to ask for time on the agenda to present the recommendations in Marrakech.
|ICANN org||29 Mar 2019||Shared with leadership via email.||15 Apr 2019|
|348||General||65||11 Apr 2019||Russ to send a note to each of the team leads to ensure items are moving and ask if there are any roadblocks they need help with.||Russ||11 Apr 2019||Note sent to team.||11 Apr 2019|
|346||General||64||28 Mar 2019|
Staff to contact Noorul to remind him he is the 'lead' on the future challenges item: Root server system protection: assess the threatscape of top threats (e.g. DDoS to the root system)
|ICANN org||29 Mar 2019||Noorul sent email off-list||1 Apr 2019|
|347||General||64||28 Mar 2019|
Staff to send a reminder to everyone to check volunteer document to see their involvement and be ready to provide an update on next week’s call.
|ICANN org||29 Mar 2019||Email sent to RT members.||29 Mar 2019|
|334||General||63||9 Mar 2019|
ICANN org to find out re: ITHI - how is it different from ODI, where does it get its data (from internal collection or external data) and where is its data.
|ICANN org||29 Mar 2019||Questions recorded in Q&A Google doc. Response will be shared in the doc when available||21 Mar 2019|
|333||General||63||9 Mar 2019|
ICANN org to ask ICANN Ops about ODI to determine current status and location of ODI related items
|ICANN org||29 Mar 2019||Questions recorded in Q&A Google doc. Response will be shared in the doc when available||21 Mar 2019|
|344||Admin||63||14 Mar 2019|
Staff to share contact information with each of the review team members individually.
|ICANN org||18 Mar 2019||Email sent offlist||18 Mar 2019|
|335||General||63||9 Mar 2019|
Lead RT members bolded in the doc here to reach out to other volunteers listed for the topic and drive the process for developing text.
|RT members||14 Mar 2019||Team members are continuing research on topics within volunteer group, to report back to team.||14 Mar 2019|
|331||General||63||8 Mar 2019|
KC to take the lead in research on any follow up from SSAC074, Denise offered to help.
|KC, Denise||13 Mar 2019||Team members are continuing research on topics within volunteer group, to report back to team.||14 Mar 2019|
|338||General||ICANN64||13 Mar 2019||Review Team members to raise any objections to Danko Jevtovic as an additional Board liaison member||RT members||14 Mar 2019||Danko Jevtovic added to RT||14 Mar 2019|
|298||SSR1||56||10 Jan 2019|
KC, Denise, Laurin, Alain, Scott to have a discussion with the RSSAC and SSAC regarding recommendation 23 (team members to volunteer if they want to participate). KC will talk to RSSAC/ SSAC chairs to set this up
|KC to lead||7 Mar 2019||Team members are continuing research on topics within volunteer group, to report back to team.||14 Mar 2019|
|330||General||63||8 Mar 2019|
Denise to work with staff to set up a meeting with CCT RT members in Kobe, and any other groups/individuals the review team may wish to find time with in Kobe.
|Denise, ICANN org||13 Mar 2019||Meeting took place on 11 March 2019, closed meeting||11 Mar 2019|
|336||Admin||63||9 Mar 2019|
Staff to send calendar invites for the writing time slots and room locations.
|ICANN org||9 Mar 2019||Calendar invites sent||9 Mar 2019|
|332||General||63||8 Mar 2019|
Staff to go through the volunteers document and list how many questions are outstanding for each of the topics.
|ICANN org||8 Mar 2019||Google doc updated.||8 Mar 2019|
|329||Outreach||63||8 Mar 2019|
Jennifer to finalize the slides. Content is finalized, formatting only required.
|ICANN org||8 Mar 2019||Final slides shared to list||8 Mar 2019|
|328||General||61||21 Feb 2019|
Team members to continue working on the text for ICANN SSR, Future Challenges and DNS SSR worksteams.
|RT members||8 Mar 2019||Ongoing with action 335||9 Mar 2019|
|325||Future Challenges||60||14 Feb 2019|
Volunteers to do own research on future challenges topics
|RT members||6 Mar 2019||Ongoing with action 335||9 Mar 2019|
|324||Future Challenges||60||14 Feb 2019|
Future Challenges topic: Coalescence of registrars/registry/backend operators for multiple TLDs - Norm to research
|Norm||6 Mar 2019||Replaced by action 335||9 Mar 2019|
|322||Future Challenges||60||14 Feb 2019|
Kerry-Ann to work with staff to arrange a meeting with the workstream volunteers for future challenges.
|Kerry-Ann, ICANN org||6 Mar 2019||Replaced by action 335||9 Mar 2019|
|327||DNS SSR||61||21 Feb 2019|
Eric will put straw man text together for the DNS SSR items reviewed the call, and send to the volunteers for each item for input.
|Eric||28 Feb 2019||Doc shared during face-to-face meeting day 2.||9 Mar 2019|
|313||General||58||27 Jan 2019|
Staff to Identify a couple of hours on the 12th and 13th March in Kobe for the SSR2 Review Team to work on the report.
|ICANN org||5 Mar 2019||Times shared to the list.||8 Mar 2019|
|326||General||60||14 Feb 2019||Add to leadership agenda on the 20th : opportunities for writing sessions in Kobe||ICANN org||20 Feb 2019||Discussed during leadership meeting.||20 Feb 2019|
|323||Future Challenges||60||14 Feb 2019|
Cryptosystems topic moved to Future Challenges - ICANN org to update team documents accordingly.
|ICANN org||19 Feb 2019||Google docs updated.||19 Feb 2019|
|315||General||58||27 Jan 2019|
Team members to share any preferences for countries in Europe that are easy to meet based on your visa requirements.
|RT members||7 Feb 2019||Request shared via email. Location suggestion shared with leadership via email.||12 Feb 2019|
|312||General||58||27 Jan 2019|
Create a page that captures all Google documents that the team is working on to identify the most current versions.
|ICANN org||1 Feb 2019||Shared via email.||11 Feb 2019|
|308||SSR1||58||27 Jan 2019|
SSR1 workstream: Laurin to fix intro to SSR1 section and recirculate to the list go through the SSR1 recommendations, circulate to team for final review.
|Laurin||7 Feb 2019||Shared via email.||10 Feb 2019|
|319||General||59||31 Jan 2019|
Staff to share ICANN SSR and Future Challenges questions with SMEs and obtain answers, track status on the wiki.
|ICANN org||7 Feb 2019||Questions shared with SMEs|
|321||Workplan||59||31 Jan 2019|
Denise to send a proposed edit to the workplan to the list.
|Denise||4 Feb 2019||Shared with staff; staff circulated to list for final edits.||5 Feb 2019|
|320||DNS SSR||59||31 Jan 2019|
RT members to add questions to the DNS SSR workstream by EOD Tuesday 5 February
|RT members||5 Feb 2019||Staff shared list of questions with SMEs||5 Feb 2019|
|318||General||58||27 Jan 2019|
Leadership team to reach out to ICANN org management to let them know the importance of receiving answers to questions in a timely manner
|Russ||31 Jan 2019||Email sent to David Conrad, ICANN CTO.||31 Jan 2019|
|317||Workplan||58||27 Jan 2019|
Staff to circulate updated workplan to the list. Team to review ahead of the call on Thursday, where there will be a call for approval.
|ICANN org, RT members||31 Jan 2019||Workplan circulated to list via email. Discussion on plenary 59.||31 Jan 2019|
|316||Outreach||58||27 Jan 2019|
Staff to draft a blog post coming out of this meeting to highlight the teams progress, status of work, invitation to reach out via the mailing list if there is an interest to set up meetings consultation in Kobe.
|ICANN org||1 Feb 2019||Draft blog shared with leadership team via email.||31 Jan 2019|
|310||DNS SSR||58||27 Jan 2019||DNS SSR workstream: Team members who have volunteered for each DNS SSR work topic to develop questions.||RT members||31 Jan 2019||Replaced by action item|
|309||Future Challenges, ICANN SSR1||58||27 Jan 2019|
ICANN SSR workstream & Future challenges workstream: Staff to pull out the list of questions from the ICANN SSR and Future Challenges workstream topic for team’s review on Thursday.
|ICANN org||29 Jan 2019||Questions circulated to list.||29 Jan 2019|
|314||General||58||27 Jan 2019|
Send a save the date for 17th, 18th, 19th May face-to-face meeting in Europe. Exact locations TBD.
|ICANN org||27 Jan 2019||Save the date sent to list.||27 Jan 2019|
Staff to circulate the table of volunteers for each workstream item, team members to add their names to topics they wish to work on.
|ICANN org||27 Jan 2019||Circulated to list.||27 Jan 2019|
|294||General||55||20 Dec 2018|
Team to discuss a potential face-to face meeting in May 2019 during the January meeting in LA. Staff to give travel and meetings team the heads up.
|ICANN org / RT members||27 Jan 2019||Team agreed to next meeting in Europe, 17-19 May 2019, during LA meeting.||27 Jan 2019|
|303||SSR1||57||17 Jan 2019|
Leadership team will go through the changes in the document after the deadline, ahead of the consensus call to be held in LA during face-to-face meeting.
|SSR2 Leadership Team||25 Jan 2019||Team reviewed the document during LA meeting.||26 Jan 2019|
|304||ICANN SSR||57||17 Jan 2019||Those involved in ICANN SSR former subteam go through the outcomes from the LA meeting and previous subgroup work to flag any areas where more follow-up or interviews are required.||Boban, Denise, Eric, Kerry-Ann, Žarko, Norm, Noorul||22 Jan 2019||Team instead discussed this during LA meeting.||25 Jan 2019|
|302||SSR1||57||17 Jan 2019|
Team members to use suggestion mode to make any final suggestions to the text in the Google document by Tuesday 22 January 23:59 UTC.
|RT members||22 Jan 2019||See completed response to action item 303.||22 Jan 2019|
|306||DNS SSR||57||17 Jan 2019|
Eric will share DNS SSR topics to the list - for team member input
|Eric||18 Jan 2019||Shared to list via email.||23 Jan 2019|
|307||General||57||17 Jan 2019|
Add to leadership agenda for next week, Amin's resignation.
|ICANN org||22 Jan 2019||Note sent to GAC on behalf of leadership via email.||23 Jan 2019|
|230||SSR1||42||6 Sep 2018||Staff to pursue answers to and provide expected completion dates for all outstanding SSR1 implementation questions.||ICANN org||27 Jan 2019||Team are now finalizing text. All outstanding questions answered.||19 Jan 2019|
|296||General||56||10 Jan 2019|
Team members to complete Doodle poll for a potential f2f meeting in May (poll to be circulated on list).
|RT members||17 Jan 2019||Reminders sent to RT members of 18 Jan deadline.||19 Jan 2019|
|301||Admin||56||10 Jan 2019|
Leadership will develop a draft agenda for the January f2f meeting. Team members to email suggestions to Russ ahead of Monday’s leadership call.
|Leadership team||14 Jan 2019||Draft agenda to be finalized on upcoming leadership call.||18 Jan 2019|
|305||ICANN SSR||57||17 Jan 2019|
Jennifer to circulate information to the list that is on the wiki and would be helpful fo the team.
|ICANN org||18 Jan 2019||Links shared via email.||18 Jan 2019|
|297||SSR1||56||10 Jan 2019|
Scott will input text for SSR1 recommendations 17 & 18 into the Google doc.
|Scott||17 Jan 2019||Replaced by action item 302.||18 Jan 2019|
|299||SSR1||56||10 Jan 2019|
Kerry-Ann to input text to Google doc to explain that text for SSR1 recommendations 25 and 26 is contained within the text for recommendation 27.
|Kerry-Ann||17 Jan 2019||Replaced by action item 302.||18 Jan 2019|
|300||SSR1||56||10 Jan 2019|
Noorul to input text to the Google doc regarding overlap between recommendations 24 and 28, and that text for both recommendations is merged.
|Noorul||17 Jan 2019||Replaced by action item 302.||18 Jan 2019|
|293||SSR1||55||20 Dec 2018|
Team members to input draft text into the SSR1 recommendations Google doc using the findings recorded by the review team. Russ to send a reminder. Penholders are indicated in the document.
|RT members||10 Jan 2019||Discussed during plenary 56.||10 Jan 2019|
|292||DNS SSR||55||20 Dec 2018|
Team members to review the DNS SSR preamble text and share any additional comments in the document or on-list ahead of the 10 January plenary call.
|RT members||10 Jan 2019||Google doc available for team member edits.||10 Jan 2019|
|295||SSR1||55||20 Dec 2018|
KC to reach out to Naveed regarding recommendation 23 draft text.
|KC||10 Jan 2019||Draft text for recommendation 23 input to Google doc||7 Jan 2019|
|291||Work plan||55||20 Dec 2018|
Staff to post updated work plan as circulated to the list and approved on the 20 December.
|ICANN org||20 Dec 2018||Posted to wiki page.||21 Dec 2018|
|289||SSR1||54||13 Dec 2018|
Penholders to draft text for team review for each SSR1 recommendation, using the Google doc here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WwzmsBDEtI0uvrxqSIs7zaBZRalZkC-TwO1VE_pN_7A/edit. Use the same structure as recommendation 4, which Laurin presented on the call.
|RT members||20 Dec 2018||See action item 293.||20 Dec 2018|
|285||SSR1||53||6 Dec 2018|
RT members who did research on the SSR1 Recommendations to start write up of findings. For recommendations that have more than one person researching it, they should collaborate on the write-up.
|RT members||20 Dec 2018||See action item 293||20 Dec 2018|
|288||General||54||13 Dec 2018|
Team to review preamble documents (ICANN SSR, Future Challenges and DNS SSR when available) and add comments to the doc. Review of preambles will be added to the agenda of the next call (20 December)
|RT members||20 Dec 2018||See action item 292.||20 Dec 2019|
|287||Work plan||53||6 Dec 2018||Staff to monitor the work plan tasks and raise any upcoming tasks requiring attention to the leadership. Following that discussion, the work plan items will be raised during the plenary call. Once a month, an updated work plan will be posted to the Wiki page.||ICANN org||20 Dec 2018||Updated work plan agreed and posted to the wiki.||20 Dec 2018|
|290||DNS SSR||54||13 Dec 2018|
Russ to send note to Eric to find out the estimated delivery date of the DNS SSR subgroup preamble text.
|Russ||23 Dec 2018||Discussed on 17 December leadership call - Eric will deliver text ahead of 20 December plenary||17 Dec 2018|
|272||General||50||8 Nov 2018||Denise will hold the pen on the updated draft of the workstream report template based on comments from team, and share with the team for final review.||Denise||17 May 2019||See leadership action 79.||17 Dec 2019|
|282||General||52||29 Nov 2018||Rapporteurs of other work streams (other than SSR1) to produce a draft methodology and distribute to the review team mailing list for feedback.||Boban, Eric, Kerry-Ann||13 Dec 2018||Preambles for workstreams #2 and #4 circulated to team. Workstream #3 will be circulated ahead of 20 December plenary.||13 Dec 2018|
|291||Admin||54||13 Dec 2018|
Staff to connect with meetings team to check on estimated date for notifications regarding LA meeting.
|ICANN org||13 Dec 2018||Note sent to meetings team - staff will follow up with RT members with more information when available.||13 Dec 2018|
|244||SSR1||47||11 Oct 2018||Denise will send follow-up questions and suggestions regarding further work for the consideration of the review team, via email to the list.||Denise||17 Oct 2018||Action item closed. RT members may follow up with additional questions any time.||12 Dec 2018|
|286||SSR1||53||6 Dec 2018|
Staff to create a new google doc with the approved SSR1 preamble and ensure all RT members have access to it, so the write-up of findings can start.
|ICANN org||10 Dec||Google doc created and circulated via email.||10 Dec 2018|
|284||Future Challenges||53||6 Dec 2018||Kerry-Ann to send the preamble for her work stream to the RT Leadership team by noon EST so the leadership can review the write-up.||Kerry-Ann||6 Dec 2018||Preamble circulated to team via email for review/edits.||11 Dec 2018|
|283||General||53||6 Dec 2018||Staff to send a doodle poll to the RT to choose between LA and Vancouver, (and indicate visa needs) as the location of the next meeting. Deadline for the doodle poll to be 23:59 UTC on sunday 09 December 2018.||ICANN org||6 Dec 2018||Doodle poll shared via email||6 Dec 2018|
|278||SSR1||51||15 Nov 2018||Staff to work with leadership to outline next steps & timeline for SSR1 recommendations text in the Google doc; add ‘owner of draft text’ field to the Google doc.||ICANN org/leadership||22 Nov 2018||'Owner of draft text' field added to Google doc. SSR1 recommendations next steps added to 6 December plenary agenda per 3 Dec leadership meeting.||3 Dec 2018|
|281||Admin||52||29 Nov 2018||Staff to send hold-calendar invites to the RT for the March meeting in Kobe.||ICANN org||29 Nov 2018||Hold invites sent to team members.||29 Nov 2018|
|280||SSR1||52||29 Nov 2018||Russ to send out the SSR1 methodology document to the RT mailing list for RT approval||Russ||29 Nov 2018||Circulated to team via email.||29 Nov 2018|
|279||SSR1||52||29 Nov 2018||Laurin to modify the SSR1 methodology document based on the discussion in the plenary call.||Laurin||29 Nov 2018||Updated doc circulated to team for final edits.||29 Nov 2018|
|258||Admin||48||24 Oct 2018||Staff to research options for RT to book-end the ICANN64 meeting in Kobe with face-to-face meetings.||ICANN org||9 Nov 2018||Addressed on plenary call 52||29 Nov 2018|
|276||SSR1||51||15 Nov 2018||Team members who would like to see changes in methodology to post thoughts specifically to the email list.||RT members||22 Nov 2018||'SSR1 assessment methodology preamble' document circulated to team for feedback.||22 Nov 2018|
|277||SSR1||51||15 Nov 2018||Leadership to discuss SSR1 methodology concerns voiced by review team members to date and circle back to the team||Leadership||22 Nov 2018||Discussed during 19 Nov leadership call. Note to team to follow, see leadership action item 66||19 Nov 2018|
|275||Admin||51||15 Nov 2018||Staff to recirculate Doodle poll with reminder of deadline. Team members to complete Doodle poll by EOD Thursday.||ICANN org||15 Nov 2018||Sent directly via email to those required to take action.||15 Nov 2018|
|269||SSR1||50||8 Nov 2018||Leadership to send a note to the team noting that “email thread re: SSR1 recommendations methodology” will be addressed on next week’s plenary call, and those with questions/concerns should be ready to address this agenda item on the call.||SSR2 leadership||12 Nov 2018||Item added to plenary call 51.||14 Nov 2018|
|271||Work plan||50||8 Nov 2018||Once adopted, staff to circulate the work plan to SO/AC leaders and Board on behalf of the SSR2 RT (RT in copy) and post to SSR2 wiki.||ICANN org||12 Nov 2018||Sent via email||14 Nov 2018|
|274||SSR1||50||8 Nov 2018||Add SSR1 recommendations work to leadership agenda.||ICANN org||12 Nov 2018||Discussed on leadership meeting 12 Nov. See leadership action items 60 & 61||12 Nov 2018|
|268||Admin||50||8 Nov 2018||Staff to send collated summary of conflicts to leadership team by end of this week, with the aim of sending a Doodle poll to team early next week (locations to include Vancouver, DC, LA, Brussels).||ICANN org||9 Nov 2018||Sent via email.|
|273||ICANN SSR, DNS SSR||50||8 Nov 2018||KC to send an FYI email to the team noting the summary of discussions around workstream 3 and 4, shared during call last week; members should raise any substantive issues on-list by the next call.||KC||8 Nov 2018||Sent via email.||8 Nov 2018|
|270||Work plan||50||8 Nov 2018||Staff to recirculate work plan to the list, and ask team members to check over and raise any objections within 24 hours. Unless objections are raised, this work plan will be considered as adopted, noting that the work plan is a living document and will be updated as needed.||ICANN org||8 Nov 2018||Sent via email.||8 Nov 2018|
|267||Admin||50||8 Nov 2018||Staff to send a note to the list and ask the team to send any personal conflicts or preferences in January or February to email@example.com, off-list within 24 hours.||ICANN org||8 Nov 2018||Sent via email.||8 Nov 2018|
|266||SSR1||49||1 Nov 2018||Note Alain and Boban’s items raised via email for discussion on next week’s call if not resolved on-list beforehand.||RT members||8 Nov 2018||Added to agenda of meeting 50 and see action item 269.||8 Nov 2018|
|264||Work plan||49||1 Nov 2018||By beginning of next plenary call, RT members to look at % completion and note whether they think this is accurate or not. Column G of work plan sheet.||RT members||8 Nov 2018||Replaced by action item 270||8 Nov 2018|
|259||Admin||48||24 Oct 2018||Staff to research options for the RT to have a face-to-face meeting in late January or February 2019, and circulate a Doodle poll to RT with options.||ICANN org||9 Nov 2018||Replaced by action item 268||8 Nov 2018|
|248||Outreach||47||11 Oct 2018|
Leadership will post a draft of proposed outreach (blog) to the list for Review Team input.
|SSR2 leadership||8 Nov 2018||Denise shared via email.||7 Nov 2018|
|265||Work plan||49||1 Nov 2018||Naveed to update workplan with suggested dates and re-circulate within 48 hours to the team for agreement or discussion on-list ahead of next week's meeting. Staff to share notes from call with Naveed to incorporate comments from this meeting.||Naveed||5 Nov 2018||Laurin circulated Naveed's update via email.||6 Nov 2018|
|261||Outreach||48||24 Oct 2018||Staff to create first draft of SSR2 post-ICANN63 blog and share with leadership for initial edits.||ICANN org||2 Nov 2018||Shared via email||5 Nov 2018|
|263||General||49||1 Nov 2018||Staff to recirculate the template for findings and recommendations to the RT. Review team members to flag within 24 hours of the email distribution if any objections to adopting the template.||ICANN org||5 Nov 2018||Circulated via email.||2 Nov 2018|
|250||SSR1||48||21 Oct 2018||Staff to re-circulate to list any questions requiring clarification from RT and continue to pursue answers to outstanding questions/update delivery dates as required.||ICANN org||1 Nov 2018||Shared an update via email.||1 Nov 2018|
|257||Future Challenges||48||24 Oct 2018||Review Team to determine next steps for work stream 4 (future challenges). Team discussed including moving relevant topics to other work streams, or shortening the list of items to address and rebranding the work steam.||Review Team||9 Nov 2018||Team discussed during meeting.||1 Nov 2018|
24 Aug 2018
|Staff to check with SSR2 Board Caucus Group that it is comfortable with new template for terms of reference.||ICANN org|
7 Mar 2019
|RT adopted ToR||1 Nov 2018|
|260||Work Plan||48||24 Oct 2018||Staff to update work plan based on RT notes in the Google sheet and circulate to RT.||ICANN org||1 Nov 2018||Shared with leadership via email. Team discussed during meeting.||1 Nov 2018|
|256||DNS SSR||48||24 Oct 2018||KC, Eric and any other volunteers to work on moving topics from DNS SSR topics document to SSR2 work steam topics document.||KC, Eric||31 Oct 2018||KC sent email to list.||31 Oct 2018|
|254||ICANN SSR||48||24 Oct 2018||Staff to provide all RT members with access to Trello and remove RT members who have resigned||ICANN Org||29 Oct 2018||All RT members invited to Trello, resigned RT members removed.||29 Oct 2018|
|262||Admin||48||24 Oct 2018||Staff to send a note to the Review Team notifying them to the end of daylight savings time and impact on call time. Review Team members to advise any objections to keeping the call at 14:00 UTC by Friday 26 October EOD||ICANN org||24 Oct 2018||Circulated via email.||24 Oct 2018|
|255||Admin||48||21 Oct 2018||Staff to circulate CCT briefing slides to the SSR2 RT||ICANN Org||24 Oct 2018||Circulated via email and posted to briefings page.||24 Oct 2018|
|252||SSR1||48||21 Oct 2018||Review Team members to complete text in Google doc for each SSR1 recommendation ahead of Wednesday 24 October meeting||Review Team||24 Oct 2018||RT reviewed additions to Google doc during 24 Oct meeting.||24 Oct 2018|
|253||Admin||48||21 Oct 2018||Staff to update Wednesday 24 October meeting agenda and circulate to RT along with background materials||ICANN Org||23 Oct 2018||Circulated via email||23 Oct 2018|
|251||SSR1||48||21 Oct 2018||Scott to send question regarding recommendation 15 to staff via email||Scott||21 Oct 2018||Scott sent email off-list to staff.||21 Oct 2018|
|249||Outreach||48||21 Oct 2018||Staff to update and finalize Engagement Session slides based on RT comments||ICANN Org||22 Oct 2018||ICANN Org updated the slides.||22 Oct 2018|
|245||SSR1||47||11 Oct 2018|
Team to progress work on-list between now and Barcelona, with the aim of team members sharing initial strawman proposals on all SSR1 recommendations between now and Barcelona in Google doc.
|Review Team||21 Oct 2018||RT members worked in Google doc ahead of Barcelona meeting.||21 Oct 2018|
|246||Admin||47||11 Oct 2018||Staff to provide details regarding which SSR2 sessions in Barcelona will have remote participation on-list.||ICANN org||16 Oct 2018||Details circulated in draft agenda, via email.||18 Oct 2018|
|247||General||47||11 Oct 2018||Leadership will post draft slides and meeting agenda for Barcelona to the list for Review Team input.||SSR2 leadership||16 Oct 2018||Shared via email.||18 Oct 2018|
|240||Work plan||46||4 Oct 2018||Laurin to send an email to the team to ask for more volunteers to help Denise and Naveed with the work plan draft||Laurin||5 Oct 2018||Draft workplan shared via email for feedback.||16 Oct 2018|
|239||Work plan||46||4 Oct 2018||Denise and Naveed volunteered to help begin drafting work plan skeleton to be shared with the review team for input.||Denise & Naveed||11 Oct 2018||Draft workplan shared via email||16 Oct 2018|
|243||SSR1||46||4 Oct 2018||Add as an agenda item to next week's call to discuss the methodology of assessing SSR1 recommendations and defining SMART recommendations.||ICANN org||10 Oct 2018||Item added to the agenda of 11 October meeting||10 Oct 2018|
|216||Restart||40||24 Aug 2018|
Kaveh to clarify if there is any disagreement from the Board on the approach regarding sending Terms of Reference to the Board as an FYI only
10 Oct 2018
|Board response sent to RT via email.||10 Oct 2018|
|242||SSR1||46||4 Oct 2018||Staff to send an update to the SSR1 recommendations table document to include recommendations 1-28 to the list.||ICANN org||10 Oct 2018||Sent via email.||10 Oct 2018|
|241||SSR1||46||4 Oct 2018||Chairs have asked team members to sign up to SSR1 recommendations via the Doodle poll by the end of day October 5||Review Team||5 Oct 2018||Deadline reached||5 Oct 2018|
|238||SSR1||45||27 Sep 2018||Review Team members to select which recommendations they wish to take the lead on developing a strawman proposal for.||Review Team||4 Oct 2018||Replaced by action item 241||4 Oct 2018|
|237||SSR1||45||27 Sep 2018||Staff to prepare a Doodle poll of outstanding SSR1 recommendations.||ICANN org||1 Oct 2018||Sent via email.||1 Oct 2018|
|232||General||43||13 Sep 2018||Staff to invite CCT review team to join a plenary meeting to answer questions. Review Team to confirm the best time for this to happen.||ICANN org/ Review Team||Replaced by action item 19 on leadership tracking tool.||24 Sep 2018|
|236||Admin||44||20 Sep 2018||Staff to send note to team regarding CT having sent emails out on 17th September. Team members to advise if they did not receive this email or require further support.||ICANN org||20 Sep 2018||Email sent to team.||20 Sep 2018|
|235||General||43||13 Sep 2018||Staff to ask travel team to expedite travel request.||ICANN org||17 Sep 2018||Travel emails sent to team.||17 Sep 2018|
|234||SSR1||43||13 Sep 2018||Staff to add columns to the SSR1 questions table to capture the date of the ask, who asked the question and when it was answered, estimated completion date and additional notes for context.||ICANN org||17 Sep 2018||Table updated with requested columns||17 Sep 2018|
|227||Admin||42||6 Sep 2018||ICANN org to plan for an engagement session at ICANN63. In the event there is no availability in the schedule, the SSR2 is open to holding the engagement session during its meeting on Wednesday.||ICANN org||1 Oct 2018||Request for an engagement session submitted.||13 Sep 2018|
|233||Outreach||43||13 Aug 2018||Denise and Kerry-Ann to clarify via email with Matogoro that the comms plan is intended to be high-level||Denise / Kerry-Ann||13 Sep 2018||Response sent to Matogoro via email.||13 Sep 2018|
|206||General||40||22 Aug 2018||Staff to arrange for CCT and RDS-WHOIS2 review teams to deliver briefings to the SSR2 review team.||ICANN Org||RDS webinar info shared with SSR2. See action item 232 for CCT info.||13 Sep 2018|
|229||Admin||42||6 Sep 2018||Staff to ensure that all of the questions RT has asked previously are posted in one table along with answers and expected completion date||ICANN org||13 Sep 2018||Table posted here. Delivery dates and answers to be populated as they are provided.||13 Sep 2018|
|231||SSR1||42||6 Sep 2018||Review team to take SSR1 rec 1 for discussion to the list and add to agenda for the next plenary call #43.||ICANN org||13 Sep 2018||Added to agenda of call 43.||13 Sep 2018|
|228||Outreach||42||6 Sep 2018||Denise, and Kerry-Ann, with Laurin's help, to prepare a draft comms/outreach plan for review team consideration. Comms/outreach plan to be rediscussed on the next plenary call #43.||Denise, Kerry-Ann, Laurin||13 Sep 2018||Draft circulated to thelist and adopted during meeting 43||12 Sep 2018|
26 Aug 2017
|Provide responses to SSR1 Implementation Recs 1-20 Questions and Information Requests. See progress of each request here.||ICANN Org||Replaced by action item 230.||6 Sep 2018|
1 Aug 2017
Provide responses to questions on SSR1 briefing: Recommendations 11, 12.
|ICANN Org||Replaced by action item 230.||6 Sep 2018|
9 Oct 2017
|Provide responses to SSR1 Implementation Recs 21-28 Questions and Information Requests. See progress of each request here.||ICANN Org||Progress of requests is available on the SSR1 Subgroup page.||Replaced by action item 230.||6 Sep 2018|
30 Aug 2018
|Move outreach template to the list and discuss further.||Review team|
6 Sep 2018
|Template circulated to list via email||Replaced by action item 228.||6 Sep 2018|
30 Aug 2018
|ICANN org to explore the possibility of holding meetings at alternative venue as a backup that can be cancelled if a venue room can be identified instead.||ICANN org||6 Sep 2018||Staff provided confirmation during meeting 42 that the team can meet at the ICANN venue.||6 Sep 2018|
24 Aug 2018
|Staff to submit the request for SSR2 to meet during the chosen dates in Barcelona, and clarify what process is with meetings team & SO/AC Chairs for requesting such meetings, including expected timelines for planning purposes.||ICANN org||Update provided to leadership during the 5 September meeting. Item added to agenda of 6 September plenary to update review team.||5 Sep 2018|
|206||General||40||22 Aug 2018||Staff to arrange for CCT and RDS-WHOIS2 review teams to deliver briefings to the SSR2 review team.||ICANN Org||RDS webinar info shared with SSR2. See action item 4 of leadership tracking tool for CCT info.||5 Sep 2018|
22 Aug 2018
|Staff to create page on SSR2 wiki to include relevant ICANN org review reports for team to digest easily.||ICANN Org|
31 Aug 2017
|CCT and RDS reports added to background materials page of the SSR2 wiki.||4 Sep 2018|
30 Aug 2018
|Review team members to send suggested edits and comments on communique to the mailing-list by Tuesday COB. Denise to hold the pen and to issue revised draft.||Review team||4 Sep 2018||Review team finalized the blog on-list. ICANN org proceeding with publication process.||4 Sep 2018|
30 Aug 2018
|MSSI-Secretariat to circulate placeholder calendar invites for October 21 and October 24.||ICANN org||31 Aug 2018||Placeholder calendar invites sent to team.||31 Aug 2018|
|212||General||40||24 Aug 2018||Subgroup rapporteurs to send bullet points of key reading materials to display on each subgroup page of the wiki.||Subgroup Rapporteurs|
18 Oct 2018
|Team decided to inline subgroup work to plenary level.||30 Aug 2018|
15 May 2017
Draft note and summary of SSR1 implementation for ICANN to send to SSR1 team members and invite them to share their assessment with the SSR2-RT.
|Denise Michel||Team decided to inline subgroup work to plenary level.||30 Aug 2018|
9 Oct 2017
Advise if the sub-team requires an NDA to access, and provide access to requested documents.
|ICANN org||Team decided to inline subgroup work to plenary level. IANA workstream 5 not continuing.||30 Aug 2018|
9 Oct 2017
Provide access to Business continuity plan for PTI.
|ICANN org||Team decided to inline subgroup work to plenary level. IANA workstream 5 not continuing.||30 Aug 2018|
9 Oct 2017
|Processes and training.: Deliver a presentation on training and processes documents to a good level of detail. To replace seeing the docs themselves.||ICANN org||Team decided to inline subgroup work to plenary level. IANA workstream 5 not continuing.||30 Aug 2018|
9 Oct 2017
|Provide documented evidence of business continuity test (if it exists)||ICANN org||Team decided to inline subgroup work to plenary level. IANA workstream 5 not continuing.||30 Aug 2018|
9 Oct 2017
|Provide a high-level walk through of RZMS, from perspective of cc and gTLDs (to clarify issues)||ICANN org||Team decided to inline subgroup work to plenary level. IANA workstream 5 not continuing.||30 Aug 2018|
9 Oct 2017
|Field verification of RZMS – deliver a presentation on controls within the RZMS system||ICANN org||Team decided to inline subgroup work to plenary level. IANA workstream 5 not continuing.||30 Aug 2018|
9 Oct 2017
|Provide access to documentation that identifies procedures for verifying authorized contact.||ICANN org||Team decided to inline subgroup work to plenary level. IANA workstream 5 not continuing.||30 Aug 2018|
9 Oct 2017
|Deliver a presentation on relationship between PTI, ICANN and the root zone maintainer, post-transition (with roles and responsibilities, who works where, who have authority)||ICANN org||Team decided to inline subgroup work to plenary level. IANA workstream 5 not continuing.||30 Aug 2018|
27 Aug 2017
|ICANN to ID an EBERO operator that the ICANN SSR subgroup can interview to speak to the experience of acting in a provider capacity.||ICANN Org||Team decided to inline subgroup work to plenary level.||30 Aug 2018|
|141||IANA||IANA Transition Subteam Meeting|
24 Aug 2017
|Schedule time for Eric to meet with Kim Davies in Abu Dhabi to answer questions on PGP alternatives to progress the IANA transition subteam's work.||ICANN Org||Team decided to inline subgroup work to plenary level.||30 Aug 2018|
22 Aug 2017
|Review Team members to volunteer if they feel they can contribute to the SSR1 implementation subgroup.||SSR2-RT||Team decided to inline subgroup work to plenary level.||30 Aug 2018|
|221||Restart||40||Review team members to review the redline Terms of Reference document that Laurin circulated to the list.||Review team||Team discussed ToR and finalized during meeting 41.|
|222||Admin||40||Staff to provide update to the review team on Barcelona meeting planning during the review team’s next conference call.||ICANN org||Update provided during meeting 41. New action items as a result.|
|213||Restart||40||Staff to draft communique for review team leadership review feedback||ICANN org||Circulated to the list via email.|
|202||Restart||40||Staff to send the SSR2 skills matrix the team completed during the pause to the list||ICANN org||Posted link to the A/C room during discussion and circulated via email.|
19 Jun 2017
|Provide briefing on DNS Abuse study final results||ICANN Org||24 Aug 2018|
19 Jun 2017
|Provide briefing on Framework for Registry Operators to Respond to Security Threats||ICANN Org||24 Aug 2018|
|44||Procurement||14 May 2017|
Draft a Statement of Work for specialist technical writer: Co-Chairs to provide guidance on the scope of work and other requirements for the engagement of the technical writer.
|24 Aug 2018|
|220||Restart||40||Laurin to circulate the updated timeline for inclusion in Terms of Reference||Laurin||Circulated via email.|
|218||Admin||40||Staff to issue a doodle poll using the 13:00 - 17:00 UTC - Tuesday - Wednesday – Thursday, for team to complete within 12-hour deadline||ICANN org||Circulated via email.|
|Admin||40||Staff to arrange for review team members to have editing rights for the wiki||ICANN org||Tech support confirmed emails sent.|
|214||Admin||40||Staff to collect outstanding Barcelona availability from team members||ICANN org||Complete.|
|211||Restart||40||Staff to send a note to the review team list formally announcing the new leadership||ICANN org||Shared via email.|
Review Team/Phil to add ‘consultant support’ as a discussion topic to the DC agenda.
|210||Admin||40||Staff to fix mailing list mailing archives for subgroups||ICANN org||All links open to public viewing.|
|209||Restart||40||Laurin to apply edits flagged in today’s session to terms of reference draft||Laurin||Shared via email|
|208||Restart||40||Staff to circulate new Terms of Reference template to the list||ICANN org||Shared via email.|
|204||Outreach||40||Kerry-Ann to share communications matrix with the team||Kerry-Ann||Shared via email.|
|203||Restart||40||Phil to update slide regarding expectations of team members to communicate with community based on team’s comments.||Phil||Completed and displayed during day 2 of the meeting.|
|207||Restart||40||Staff to circulate the adopted consensus methodology and roles/responsibilities for leadership to the review||ICANN org||Shared via email.|
Phil to finalize summary slides of subgroup progress, and work with staff to suggest any edits/additions to the wiki that might help new members with summarizing work to date.
|Phil/ICANN org||Summary slides circulated via email. Discussions during face-to-face meeting will influence next steps regarding wiki updates.|
Team to share any absences they expect to have during the f2f meeting via email with Phil as well as any additional feedback to the draft session plan that was circulated to the list.
Staff to provide a brief email summary of the position arrived at by the review team regarding the NDA prior to the pause (include NDA as attachment to the email).
|ICANN org||Summary circulated via email.|
Staff to complete task of posting records of leadership meetings and emails to the wiki.
|ICANN org||Archives of leadership meetings posted to the wiki here.|
Team members to provide Phil with suggestions on how to recommence review work in preparation for the DC meeting
|Review team||Subgroup summary circulated to group via email to help discussions in DC.|
Staff/Phil to circulate a revised email regarding options to meet at ICANN63 and a Doodle poll with the options.
|Staff/Phil||Doodle poll circulated to team via email.|
Phil to update meeting record of previous meeting, August 2, and re-circulate.
|Phil||Updated notes sent to team via email and posted to the Meeting 38 wiki page.|
Staff to share information about options to meet in Barcelona and circulate a Doodle poll.
|ICANN org||Information about options to meet circulated via email. Doodle poll action replaced by action item 198.|
|Phil to send questions via email for the review team to react to regarding methodology and approach to work||Phil||During meeting 39 Phil asked the team to share if they have any methodology suggestions or resources that would be useful to help the team find common language when talking about different approaches to work.|
Include budget discussion in the DC meeting objectives
|Review team/Phil||Budget process included as agenda item on the draft DC meeting session plan circulated via email.|
Phil to circulate a draft session plan for the DC meeting prior to the next review team meeting.
|Phil||Circulated to team via email.|
|RT members to provide feedback on draft set of objectives for DC face-to-face meeting.||Review team||Review team members provided feedback during 2 August meeting. As a next step Phil will circulate a session plan for review team member feedback.|
|Denise and Eric to work with staff to progress Washington D.C. meeting planning.||ICANN Org, Denise & Eric|
|Budget update email sent to leadership 19 July, Update on attendance provided verbally during RT meeting 2 August.|
Phil to circulate a request for volunteers to produce a narrative of methodology used to determine scope of work, division of work/subgroups (incl. progress)
|Requests sent to RT members.|
ICANN org to pull together a SSR1 implementation package (briefing materials, SSR1 implementation related questions) for posting on the ICANN wiki
|ICANN org||New Briefing Materials page created on the wiki. Information circulated to the team. See email.|
ICANN org to find out what the current FY budget is
|ICANN org||Budget information circulated to the team. See email.|
Phil to summarize and share stock-take on the status of the review team’s work.
|Shared with Review Team members off-list (for Review Team only)|
|ICANN org/Phil to put forward proposed times in next couple of days||ICANN org||Calendar invites for team next 3 meetings sent to all RT members and observers.|
ICANN org to provide an overview of restrictions associated scheduling during ICANN meetings
|ICANN org||Circulated to the team. See email.|
Phil to provide a summary of deliverables established in contract
|Phil||Circulated to the team. See email.|
|Review team members to review digest of background information circulated to list and provide suggestions/questions for anything that’s missing. New team members to advise what they would find most useful to be included in the digest.||Review team||New action items 179 & 180.|
ICANN org to provide Phil with information on meeting room layout/size etc.
|ICANN org||Information sent to Phil 23 July|
|ICANN org to continue reminding people that they should book flights for the DC meeting asap.||ICANN org||Reminders sent to RT members.|
ICANN org to send meeting minutes to Phil for edits
|ICANN org||Meeting minutes sent to Phil 20 July 2018.|
ICANN org to submit a request for a two-day face-to-face meeting prior to ICANN63
|ICANN org||Request submitted for a meeting 18 & 19 October.|
|Review team members to share on-list any comments on the proposed call time slots/days within 24 hours.||Review team|
|Doodle poll circulated 9 July, closed 11 July. Poll result shared with leadership.|
Review team members who require a letter of invitation for visa procedures are asked to send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23:59 UTC on Friday 6 July.
|Invitation letters distributed as required.|
|RT members to fill out June/July/August blackout dates in Google doc to aid scheduling of next f2f meeting.||Review team|
|Team members completed Google doc.|
|Staff to collate team member email addresses, time zone and location information and share off-list with RT members to aid scheduling of a regular team call.||ICANN Org|
|Information shared off-list with Review Team members upon receipt of permission to share from each team member.|
Staff to circulate Doodle poll to the team re: team’s next conference call meeting. Suggested date for meeting, week of July 3rd.
|Doodle poll circulated to mailing list. See email.|
Phil to work with co-chairs to prepare agenda/materials ahead of the next meeting for RT members to respond to.
|Phil, Eric & Denise|
|Agenda circulated to mailing list. See email.|
Eric and Denise to draft a digest of reading materials ahead of the face-to-face meeting and share with the RT for feedback.
|Eric & Denise|
|Draft digest circulated to mailing list. See email.|
Report to Team on potential room availability at ICANN meeting for sub-group meetings during week.
|No subteam meetings scheduled.|
Subteam rapporteurs to prepare a short status update for the presentations to the SO/AC groups in Abu Dhabi
|SSR2 Subteam Rapporteurs||Review Team collaboratively created the slide deck during F2F meeting day 1 at ICANN60.|
Send calendar invites for Team meeting days in Abu Dhabi and additional invites as meetings are scheduled.
|ICANN Org||As needed.|
Calendar invites for confrmed meetings, including outreach sessions, sent to team.
|Provide list of meetings of interest in Abu Dhabi for Review Team and sub-teams when schedule is available||ICANN Org|
|List distributed to SSR2 Review Team via email.|
|Review recorded decisions reached for accuracy and completeness.||ICANN Org, SSR2-RT||New process for decisions reached proposed via email to Co-Chairs.||Complete list of decisions circulated to Co-Chairs via email for review and approval. Disclaimer suggested to be added to the 'Decisions Reached' page of the wiki.|
ICANN org to arrange meeting with Board Caucus group in Abu Dhabi.
|ICANN Org||Meeting scheduled on Thursday 2 November. See ICANN60 schedule.|
|Review 06:00 plenary call slot attendance and provide input to inform discussion around potential cancelation of call.||Co-Chairs||Staff will revisit action item with Co-Chairs during Abu Dhabi meeting.|
Provide responses to questions from SSR1 briefings (Ops + Finance).
Answers provided in Google document and circulated to Review Team.
75, b. Provide responses to draft questions for ICANN Chief Innovation & Information Officer (CIO).
75. a. Prepare draft questions for ICANN Chief Innovation & Information Officer (CIO). Questions will be sent to the CIO in preparation for holding a briefing for the RT.
75.b. ICANN Org
75. a. SSR2-RT
Review Team members to review the Non-Disclosure Agreement and Confidential Disclosure Framework documents and raise any questions on the list.
|SSR2-RT||Documents circulated to the list (29 August) and overview provided by Kerry-Ann on plenary meeting 27 (12 September).||Signed NDA documents posted on wiki and updated accordingly.|
|Create first draft of ICANN60 outreach slides for Co-Chairs review||ICANN Org|
|v1 draft slides circulated to Co-Chairs via email.|
Try www.trello.com and give your feedback on email list. Co-Chairs will assume Team members are comfortable using this unless otherwise informed.
Access granted and request sent via Trello for all team members to access the SSR2 Review Team boards. See action item 166 for workaround for team members unable to access Trello.
Respond to ICANN Travel ASAP & make flight reservations to travel to Abu Dhabi for the face-to-face meeeting.
|SSR2-RT||Constituency Travel team working with RT to confirm travel arrangements.|
|143||IANA||IANA Transition Subteam Meeting|
Break out IANA subteam document requests in order of priority to help expedite access to documents, once NDAs have been finalized and signed.
|James Gannon||Replaced by action item 166.|
|157**||ICANN SSR||ICANN SSR Subgroup Meeting|
Team members to indicate which work item topics they wish to volunteer for. Boban to mirror in Trello.
|ICANN SSR Subteam members||Review of Trello tasks completed during subgroup face-to-face meeting in LA.|
Staff to explore options for team members who are unable to access Google docs/Trello
|ICANN Org||Alternative options proposed and agreed with affected team member via email|
Staff to circulate send a final version of Future Challenges topics list to plenary email list for approval by the plenary – allow 7 days for Review Team approval on list.
|ICANN Org||Document circulated via email list.|
|144||IANA||IANA Transition Subteam Meeting|
Provide feedback to the IANA subgroup team on how quickly team can expect access to documents requested once NDAs are finalized and signed.
|ICANN Org||Replaced by action item 166.|
SSR2 to share thoughts on ICANN SSR scope related discussion on email list
|SSR2-RT||ICANN SSR Subgroup response to scope concerns provided to ICANN Board via email.|
|Draft updated work plan: Reply on email list to Denise’s Aug 14 note; details and your contributions to workplan are required.||SSR2-RT||Revised work plan with subgroup detail posted to wiki and circulated to rapporteurs via email for input.|
ICANN Org to share ICANN SSR subgroup audit plan and the document ‘SSR2_sub_topic_ICANN.SSR’ on email list.
|Documents posted to the ICANN SSR subgroup wiki page.|
|159**||ICANN SSR||ICANN SSR Subgroup Meeting|
ICANN Org to circulate update to list of staff members attending LA subgroup meeting.
|ICANN Org||List circulated via email.|
Review Team members to share expected outcomes of outreach meetings in Abu Dhabi to the list to ensure team is in alignment.
|SSR2-RT||Repaced by action item 161, Rapporteurs to input to the slide deck for outreach meetings.|
|158**||ICANN SSR||ICANN SSR Subgroup Meeting|
Add “ICANN SSR sub-team scope discussion” as item #1 to 26 September plenary agenda
|ICANN Org||Topic discussed on 26 September plenary call.|
|156**||ICANN SSR||ICANN SSR Subgroup Meeting|
ICANN Org to circulate a Doodle poll and schedule a conference call next week to prepare for LA
|ICANN Org||Decision via email to have planned discussion during 3 October plenary meeting.|
ICANN Org to publish agenda and participants of the ICANN SSR subgroup meeting in LA by Monday 25 September, 23:59 UTC to the subgroup wiki and email list.
|Draft agenda circulated to RT email list and added to wiki page.|
|154||ICANN SSR||James Gannon|
Question for ICANN: Regarding the SSR implications of the .avianca tld https://www.icann.org/uploads/compliance_notice/attachment/957/serad-to-reyes-19sep17.pdf[icann.org] situation, i.e when and where do the decisions on enforcement of non compliance get evaluated for SSR impact (in this case where a gTLD is AWOL but for months no actual action is taken).
|Response circulated to the list via email.|
|Provide suggested edits to the SSR1 gap analysis contractor draft RFP to reflect the Co-Chairs' requests for clarification on the procurement process.||Eric||Replaces action item 140.|
Gap analysis RFP published to ICANN.org.
Review Team agreed to proceed with release of gap analysis specifications document on 26 September plenary call.
|Provide Co-Chairs with information on a recent RFP process recently followed by the GNSO.||SSR2-RT|
|Process for engaging contractors clarified via email per Co-Chairs request.|
|Review Team to submit consolidated input and edits on the RFP overview document and confirm their approval for ICANN organization to initiate a process to engage a contractor, based on qualifications, scope of work, timeline, deliverables and other essential components included in the RFP overview document modified by the Review Team (the cost not to exceed $50,000)||SSR2-RT||Replaced by action item 151.|
|142||IANA||IANA Transition Subteam Meeting|
Determine appropriate person to ask for training documentation for processes and procedures for PTI staff.
|ICANN Org||Confirmed via email and asked if the subteam would like to set up a meeting.|
Provide additional information about soliciting consultants with a budget under $50k (no RFP needed), and the difference between engaging a consultant and an “independent expert.”
|Clarification email sent to Co-Chairs.||Revised process overview circulated to Co-Chairs via email.|
|106||ICANN SSR||ICANN SSR Subtopic Meeting 1|
Team to provide feedback on the structure of the 9 work items, including identifying items which staff may be able to provide more information or help build out.
|ICANN SSR subtopic team|
|Draft audit plan document reviewed during plenary call 27. Staff confirmed document has been shared with staff and items will be addressed during subtopic f2f meeting 9-10 October in LA.|
Updated Per meeting 24: James and Kerry-Ann will provide briefing to Review Team on Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) and associated documents, when available.
Review non-disclosure form with ICANN Legal and report back to RT on any updates or edits to the circulated form.
James Gannon, Kerry-Ann Barrett
Documents circulated to the list (29 August) and overview provided by Kerry-Ann on plenary meeting 27 (12 September).
|Email response sent to review team.|
The ICANN security team (now OCTO/SSR) developed a framework that provided a definition for "security". The SSR2 team used that definition. The Board response to the Terms of Reference expressed that this definition is too broad for the Review Team’s use. Is Board asking staff to redefine definition of “security”?
|Email response sent to review team.|
|Provide briefing on DNS Abuse study final results||ICANN Org|
Community webinars scheduled and information shared with the review team via email.
|126||ICANN SSR||ICANN SSR Subtopic Meeting 2|
Request ICANN Legal to be present at ICANN SSR face-to-face meeting, October 9-10 to rule on availability of documents.
Update sent to the review team via email. Replaced by action item 144.
|Submit request for meeting room (50 ppl max) for community discussion with SSR2 in Abu Dhabi||ICANN Org|
|Meeting session request sent to ICANN Meetings team.|
Send calendar invites for Team meeting days in Brussels, 22-24 January, and report to Team on how soon can ICANN travel can book arrangements.
Calendar invites distributed to team.
Welcome email/initial travel correspondence sent to review team from ICANN Travel.
See completed action item 104 for progress notes regarding related previous request.
|Response sent to review team via email.|
|ICANN Org to provide written response to request for notes to be provided for each review team call.||ICANN Org||Email sent to co-chairs outlining new note-taking process.|
|107||ICANN SSR||ICANN SSR Subtopic Meeting 1|
Outline in writing a request to meet with ICANN staff responsible for Information Security Management, Auditing, Risk Management and Business Continuity Management. Request to include details of expected goals and outcomes of the meeting.
|ICANN SSR subtopic team|
|Draft audit plan circulated to Review Team with questions to resolve during the meeting and email circulated with request to meet with ICANN staff from appropriate departments.|
Sub-team realignment: Reply on email list to Eric’s Aug 14 note about folding sub-group calls into Tuesday Team call to increase engagement and visibility
|SSR2-RT||Rapporteurs confirmed preference for respective subgroup call schedules with MSSI secretaria. Update email shared with co-chairs.|
|108||ICANN SSR||ICANN SSR Subtopic Meeting 1|
Circulate outline of detailed work items and proposed next steps after face-to-face meeting.
|Draft audit plan and next steps circulated to the list via email.|
|128||ICANN SSR||ICANN SSR Subtopic Meeting 2|
Finalize questions for ICANN subject-matter experts during potential ICANN SSR subgroup meeting in LA. Distribute to staff so they can identify appropriate resources.
|ICANN SSR subtopic team|
|Draft audit work plan circulated via email.|
Confirm approval of ICANN SSR subgroup potential face-to-face meeting in LA
|Confirmation received via email.|
|129||ICANN SSR||ICANN SSR Subtopic Meeting 2|
Report on results of NDA meeting with ICANN Legal scheduled for 18 August.
|Replaced by updated action item 46|
Report to Co-chairs on outreach emails to ICANN groups regarding requested meetings in Abu Dhabi
|Email sent to co-chairs.|
|Distribute SSR2 ICANN60 outreach note to SOs/ACs/constituency groups/PSWG.||ICANN Org|
|Note distributed to requested groups.|
|127||Admin||ICANN SSR Subtopic Meeting 2|
Provide costing of ICANN SSR face-to-face meeting in LA, 9 and 10 October.
|See action item 122. Circulated via email to Review Team.|
|Staff to publish on SSR2 email list the process options for hiring a technical writer and resource to undertake the gap analysis of the SSR1 recommendations.|
|See completed action item 100 for progress notes regarding related previous request.||Email distributed to Review Team.|
|Draft SSR2 Review Team work plan with key dates, circulate to RT for input.||Co-Chairs, James Gannon, Boban Krsic||Co-Charis circulated updated work plan via email.|
|IANA Subgroup: Take the outcomes of our F2F meeting and turn that into a list of asks from the IANA team with regards to documentation and further follow-ups.||Cathy||Subteam collectively preparing to draft document once requested documents have become available (pending discussion with ICANN Legal). Per subgroup update on 15 August plenary call.|
|SSR2-RT to share thoughts on top SSR concerns with Future Challenges subtopic team to inform work items/scope.||SSR2-RT||Subteam has developed list of work items for plenary group's consensus. Per update on 15 August plenary call.|
Research collaborative tools the RT may use that can be publicly archived.
|ICANN Org, James Gannon|
Potential engagement of a third party to complete SSR1 implementation gap analysis: Draft a document to address statement of work, required skills and expertise, expected deliverables, timelines and work methods for co-chairs’ review and approval.
Briefing with ICANN Procurement scheduled for 15 August 2017. Cancelled per co-chairs (staff/leadership call 11 August)
Draft RFP overview document shared with Co-Chairs via email 11 August 2017.
|Staff to build out work plan template to include elements on information gathering, research and outreach. Co-Chairs to provide feedback before sharing with the Review Team.||ICANN Org|
|Work plan template agreed by SSR2-RT during 25 July plenary.|
Draft work plan template shared with Co-Chairs via email 11 August 2017.
|123||SSR1||SSR1 Subtopic Meeting 1|
|Open a discussion on the email list regarding work items, eg. redundancies and prioritization. Share document with team for their input on more detailed work plan and timeline.||SSR1 Subgroup||Subgroup activities suspended per email from Rapporteur|
|Provide SSR2-RT with information on if ICANN Office of the CTO has plans to re-define “security”? If so, how and when?||ICANN Org||Answer provided via email.|
|120||DNS SSR||DNS SSR Subtopic Meeting 3|
|Schedule time with Kim Davies on the next available Subtopic call to review draft work topics/answer questions.||ICANN Org|
|Kim confirmed he is available to join the 14 August subgroup call, 20:00 UTC.|
|Schedule call with ICANN Procurement team to review procurement process.||ICANN Org|
|ICANN Procurement scheduled to attend SSR2 Plenary 23.|
|112||DNS SSR||DNS SSR Subtopic Meeting 1|
|Team to share thoughts on DNS SSR work topics draft doc.||DNS SSR subtopic team||Team agreed next step is to schedule a discussion with Kim Davies to progress work items (see action 120)|
|Draft note for Co-Chairs regarding Abu Dhabi meeting dates and potential options for informal subgroup meetings.||ICANN Org|
80. Provide follow-up questions from the 25 June SSR1 briefings so that ICANN Org can prepare responses.
|Schedule interviews with Kim Davies, Elise Gerich, PTI at ICANN59.||ICANN Org|
Interview complete and notes shared with subteam.
|113||Future Challenges||Future Challenges Subtopic Meeting 1|
|Input draft text to Google doc Future Challenges section on vendor security and performance security sub-sections.||Mohamad Amin Hasbini|
|Emailed text for team's consideration|
|111||DNS SSR||DNS SSR Subtopic Meeting 1|
Share redline version of DNS SSR work topics draft to the subtopic email list.
|Document shared via email.|
|68||DNS SSR||15||ICANN Org|
ICANN DNS Engineering team provided proposed reframe of the question: "What measures are undertaken by ICANN for the anycast deployment for L-Root to ensure physical and network security and stability?"
|110||DNS SSR||Plenary 17|
|Write up DNS SSR topic areas and share with sub-team.||Geoff|
|Proposed reorganization of study topics doc (GH) shared with team.|
|109||ICANN SSR||Plenary 17|
|Refine key action steps/work items and scope of the subtopic review.||ICANN SSR subtopic team|
|105||SSR1||SSR1 Subtopic Meeting 1|
|Determine if there is an owner of the SSR1 implementation report, and who was determining the goals and outcome of each recommendation.||ICANN Org||Email to Review Team.|
Provide completion dates for each recommendation (date it was designated as “complete”); if there was multiple activities or deliverables in a recommendation, include the dates those were completed too.
|103||SSR1||SSR1 Subtopic Meeting 1|
|Gather information regarding SSR1 implementation together in logical groupings and index within the Google doc.||ICANN Org|
|Background materials section added to SSR1 Subteam wiki page including links to all briefing materiasl and SSR1 implementation final report|
|Review Team members to email staff with Abu Dhabi full-day meeting preferences. Options are 27 October and 3 November.||SSR2-RT|
|A number of review team members responded off-list to email.|
|Complete SSR1 implementation briefings.||ICANN Org|
|All briefings complete and materials posted to the wiki.|
|Review other meeting date/time options for F2F meeting at ICANN60 due to conflict for one of the co-chairs||ICANN Org|
|Available options for full Review Team meeting provided via email to Co-Chairs. Presented on plenary 21 and via email to SSR2 RT.|
|SSR2-RT||Replaced by Subtopic group action item 2.3|
Confirm if staff responsible for the outstanding SSR1 Recommendations (11, 12) can attend the SSR2 plenary call to present the recommendation implementation.
|Email sent to Co-Chairs.|
76. d. Co-Chairs
76. c. ICANN Org
76. b. Co-Chairs
76. a. SSR2-RT
Provide follow-up questions via email regarding the SSR1 implementation briefing by ICANN Compliance – recommendation 10.
|No follow-up questions provided but SSR2 Review Team is free to provide follow-up questions at any time.|
Build out the SSR2 Review Team work plan to provide additional substance and practical steps to share with Co-Chairs for initial input.
|Shared via email.|
|Publish post-meeting blog on icann.org||ICANN Org|
|Draft note to SO/AC leaders asking for time on their agenda at ICANN60 for SSR2 update and discussion on shared items of interest. Share with Co-Chairs.||ICANN Org|
|Draft provided to co-chairs via email.|
|Share link to the published ICANN Compliance Audit Report.||ICANN Org|
|Shared via email:|
Respond to questions asked by the Review Team during the SSR1 implementation briefing by ICANN Compliance – recommendation 10.
|Answers provided via email.|
|Populate the table of remaining SSR1 recommendations, with department, name of staff and Tuesday July Plenary meeting schedule availability.||ICANN Org|
|Google document updated.|
|Establish staff support requirements and availability to support SSR2-RT subgroups.||ICANN Org, Co-Chairs|
|Available time slots to support subgroup calls circulated via email to Review Team|
Identify Board members on “caucus” reviewing SSR2 work.
|Board Caucus details circulated via email.|
|Update SSR2-RT action items wiki page with new request reporting tool.||ICANN Org|
|New 'Tracking Tool' wiki page live.|
|Provide final SSR1 implementation report.||ICANN Org|
|Link circulated to Review Team via email.|
|Complete Doodle poll on January 2018 face-to-face meeting. Co-Chairs to identify date for face-to-face meeting and share with Review Team.||SSR2-RT, Co-Chairs|
Doodle poll completed.
SSR2-RT members to volunteer for sub-topic rapporteur roles within each sub-team.
|Subtopic rapporteurs recorded in Google doc.|
SSR2-RT to share any objections on list to dropping the 0600 UTC call slot and address call schedule rotation in the Johannesburg meeting.
|SSR2-RT||Item addressed in Plenary 17. Replaced by action item #83.|
Update the January 2018 face-to-face meeting Doodle poll with option for weekend meeting.
|ICANN Org, Co-Chairs|
|Doodle poll updated and circulated to Review Team via email.|
|Send SSR2 June progress update to leaders/lists for each SO, AC, stakeholder group, constituency, PSWG and the Board.||ICANN Org|
|Correspondence shared with SO/AC leaders email distribution list and ICANN Board.|
Post attendance participation rates to wiki on a monthly basis.
|Posted on Fact Sheet wiki page|
Staff to capture and share all discussions to-date around outreach.
|Google document shared with Review Team via email.|
Email request to adopt the title "Security Review" in public communications.
Send written responses to RT questions asked during the presentation on ICANN’s Global Stakeholder Engagement outreach efforts to SSR technical community.
|65||Admin||14||Share thoughts and continue discussion on list regarding presentation of ICANN Security and SSR1 subtopic work plans.||SSR2-RT|
|See email thread.|
|64||Admin||14||Share thoughts on list on how to be more open to observer inputs.||SSR2-RT||TBD||Thoughts shared via email and addressed during plenary 15. Conclusion: Keep interactions as-is for now.|
|RT members to continue to volunteer for subtopics. More volunteers particularly needed for group 1: SSR.||SSR2-RT||TBD||Volunteers recorded in Subtopics document.|
Prepare a draft work plan proposal for SSR1 Review and ICANN Security topics.
|Boban Krsic, Žarko Kecić||Document shared via email|
|61||Admin||12||Consolidate duplicative items, create subheadings for each topic groups within volunteer groups.||SSR2-RT|
|Subtopics document updated.|
|60||Admin||12||Record volunteers from plenary call in the subtopics document on wiki.||ICANN Org|
|Subtopics document updated.|
|58||Outreach||12||Share thoughts on list regarding outreach and engagement, and possible guidelines.||SSR2-RT|
|Thoughts shared via email.|
|57||Admin||12||Share thoughts on list regarding Johannesburg agenda topics.||SSR2-RT|
|Thoughts shared via email.|
|56||Admin||12||Distribute draft Johannesburg agenda to email list.||Co-Chairs|
|Circulated via email.|
Add agenda item regarding how Observers can participate and contribute to sub topic work to plenary call #13.
|Replaced by action item #64.|
Publish blog on ICANN.org regarding SSR2 face-to-face meeting in Madrid.
|Blog published on ICANN.org.|
Schedule remainder of briefings related to SSR1.
|Briefings schedule google document shared with Review Team.|
Staff to provide RT with explanation and background information from ICANN Global Stakeholder Engagement and Adiel Akplogan (ICANN VP Technical Engagement) regarding current outreach efforts to SSR technical community (responsibility, focus, accomplishments) for RT’s consideration.
Patrick Jones, Senior Director, GSE and Adiel Akplogan, Vice President, Technical Engagement joined SSR2 plenary 14.
Circulate list of potential scope topics and list of sub team volunteers.
|Google doc shared with Review Team.|
Circulate link to ICANN technical portal
|ICANN Org||TBD||Link circulated to Review Team.|
Share links to relevant articles regarding threat mitigation and classification of threats.
Links circulated to Review Team:
Classification of Threats
Circulate Google doc for RT to input their SSR concerns. Inputs to form substance of scope discussion.
|Google document circulated via email to Review Team.|
Provide the SSR2 RT a timeline of the ITHI project, when they have clarity on next steps and schedules.
|ICANN Org||TBD||Email circulated to Review Team.|
Post PTI briefing materials and relevant materials to the SSR2 wiki background materials page.
|ICANN Org||TBD||Links posted to SSR2 background materials wiki page.|
Circulate clean version of Terms of Reference to list for final 24-hour consideration.
|Co-Chairs||TBD||Shared via email.|
Send adopted Terms of Reference to ICANN Board, should no objections occur in the 24 hours from circulation.
|Kaveh Ranjbar||TBD||Sent to Board Chair via email.|
Prepare proposal for initial structuring of RT work for Madrid meeting.
|James Gannon||TBD||Shared via email.|
Provide a decision to the Review Team on whether a face-to-face meeting will take place in Johannesburg, and on what dates.
|Johannesburg meeting confirmed to take place 25 & 26 June.|
|37||IANA||8||Schedule a briefing on PTI, the Bylaws and the relationship with ICANN to share input to assist in determining its possible inclusion in the scope of SSR2 review.||ICANN Org|
|Elise Gerich and Samantha Eisner joined 9 May plenary call and provided briefing.|
|36||Admin||8||Provide draft agenda for Madrid face-to-face meeting to Review Team for input.||Co-Chairs||TBD||Shared via email.|
|35||SSR1||8||Circulate current summary of SSR1 review implementation to SSR2-RT list.||ICANN Org|
|Email circulated to Review Team.|
|Provide update to SSR2-RT after scheduled SO/AC Chair call to inform decision regarding potential meeting dates in Johannesburg at ICANN59.||Co-Chairs||TBD||Replaced by action item #38.|
Share link to Bylaws Article 18 and appropriate context.
|Bylaw article and context distributed via email to RT.|
Provide v3 draft scope for Terms of Reference based on discussions and comments.
|Eric Osterweil||TBD||Document circulated via email.|
|31||Admin||7||Provide availability of OCTO – SSR team in Madrid to Co-Chairs to inform Madrid meeting agenda development.||ICANN Org|
|Information provided to Co-Chairs on staff coordination call.|
Circulate Doodle poll to establish RT availability for F2F meeting in Johannesburg.
|Doodle poll circulated.|
Circulate updated open action items list to RT.
|Updated action items list circulated.|
Non-Disclosure (NDA) and Conflicts Disclosure (CDA) documentation for RT.
Clean up draft Terms of Reference (accept points of agreement). Pull out points of disagreement for discussion on email list.
|Circulated via email.|
|26||Admin||6||Review v2 draft Terms of Reference and share thoughts on email list.||RT Members||TBD||Document shared. Review Team shared feedback via email.|
Propose timeline for finalizing scope.
|Co-Chairs||TBD||Item added to Madrid face-to-face meeting agenda.|
|Review brainstorming capture slides from 15 March meeting and share thoughts on email list.||RT Members||TBD||Item added to Plenary 11 Madrid face-to-face meeting agenda.|
|Schedule weekly RT calls per agreed rotation schedule.||ICANN Org|
|Call invites sent to Review Team.|
|Review draft Scope and Work Plan and make comments on the email list.||RT Members|
|21||Admin||3||Schedule 60-minute plenary call #4, 14:00 UTC Tuesday 28 March.||ICANN Org|
|Call invite circulated to Review Team.|
|20||General||3||Co-Chairs to coordinate and formulate a proposal as to how to separate duties and present it to the RT.||SSR2 Co-Chairs||TBD||Co-Chairs agreed to informal separation of duties.|
|19||Admin||3||Prepare a plan for a rotation schedule for RT calls to the Co-Chairs for the next meeting.||ICANN Org|
|Excel worksheet planning document shared with Co-Chairs.|
Open SSR1 Rec 11 - Effectiveness of mechanisms to mitigate abuse.
Implementation description: ICANN should finalize and implement measures of success for new gTLDs and IDN fast track that expressly relate to its SSR-related program objectives, including measurements for the effectiveness of mechanisms to mitigate domain name abuse.
|Recommendation 11 implementation completed: https://community.icann.org/display/SSR/Rec+%2311|
The following three open SSR1 Recommendations are interrelated and are being implemented together:
Rec 20 - SSR budget
Implementation description: ICANN should increase the transparency of information about organization and budget related to implementing the SSR Framework and performing SSR-related functions.
Rec 21 - SSR budget
Implementation description: ICANN should establish a more structured internal process for showing how organization and budget decisions relate to the SSR Framework, including the underlying cost-benefit analysis.
Rec 22 - SSR resources for new gTLDs
Implementation description: ICANN should publish, monitor and update documentation on the organization and budget resources needed to manage SSR issues in conjunction with introduction of new gTLDs.
Recommendation 20 implementation completed:
Recommendation 21 implementation completed:
Recommendation 22 implementation completed:
|16||Admin||3||Update the ICANN Board that the deadline of the end of the month will not be met but note that the RT is working to prepare its Terms of Reference and Work Plan per the Boards request.||Kaveh Ranjbar|
|Kaveh Ranjbar provided update to the Board.|
|15||Admin||3||Prepare straw-man versions of the Terms of Reference and Work plan for the RT to consider.||ICANN Org|
|Generate a list of official observers and their relevant skill sets for RT consideration.||ICANN Org|
|13||Admin||2||Circulate slide deck from 3/15 SSR2 face to face meeting.||ICANN Org|
|Slide deck uploaded to SSR2 plenary 2 wiki page.|
|Add OCTO KPIs, ICANN 2016 strategic plan and Emerging Technology Identifiers ICANN58 presentation to wiki background materials.||ICANN Org|
|Materials added to SSR2 background materials wiki page.|
|Provide a list of existing definitions of terms: Security, Stability, Resiliency and Unique Identifiers. Reference where they are located.||ICANN Org|
|List of definitions compiled and provided to Review Team.|
|10||Admin||2||Circulate names / contact information for SADAG vendors to SSR2 RT list.||ICANN Org|
|Vendor contact details provided via email.|
|Circulate CDAR study report and contact information to SSR2 RT list.||ICANN Org|
|Provide SSR2 Fact Sheet sample and schedule.||ICANN Org|
|Sample Fact Sheet and schedule posted to wiki and circulated to Review Team via email.|
|Schedule 60-minute plenary call, Wednesday 22 March, 19:00 UTC.||ICANN Org|
|Call invite circulated to Review Team.|
|Develop and circulate time zone mapping to support scheduling of regular plenary calls discussion on next plenary call.||ICANN Org|
|Excel worksheet planning document shared with Co-Chairs.|
Request for the IS-SSR team to provide a summary of the types of requests for assistance that they receive from the community.
|ICANN Org||TBD||Document circulated to Review Team.|
|Draft document about what other review teams have used for chairs and co-chairs and send to the list.||ICANN Org||n/a||Email circulated to Review Team.|
|Produce a summary of how other review teams have handled Observers and post to the list.||ICANN Org||n/a||Email circulated to Review Team.|
|Post staff structure responsibilities on wiki background page.||ICANN Org||n/a||ICANN Organization Support Team page created on SSR2 wiki.|
|Provide terms of reference to the ICANN Board.||SSR2||TBD||Email sent to Board Chair on behalf of Review Team.|