Review Team Members: Danko Jevtovic, Jabhera Matogoro, Eric Osterweil, Russ Housley, Naveed Bin Rais, Denise Michel, Laurin Weissinger, Norm Ritchie, Zarko Kecic, Alain Aina, KC Claffy
ICANN Organization: Jennifer Bryce, Steve Conte, Brenda Brewer
Technical Writer: Heather Flanagan
Apologies: Kerry-Ann Barrett, Kaveh Ranjbar, Ram Krishna Pariyar, Negar Farzinnia
Audio recording: EN (32:52)
Zoom recording: HERE
Zoom Chat Transcript: EN
Plenary Call Report: PDF
Decisions Reached: /
Denise to provide clarifying text in the Google doc to address Heather’s questions 1 and 8.
- Compliance sub team members to provide clarifying text in the Google doc to address Heather’s question 2.
- Heather to propose revised text in the Google doc based on the discussion on the call, to address Heather’s questions 3, 4, 7 and 9.
- Denise to share the word document of compliance subteam text with Heather. Action item: Team members to address Heather’s questions regarding compliance subteam findings (see here and here) on list.
Team to share comments on the CCT implementation plan draft public comment from SSR2 Review Team by 8 October.
- Welcome, roll call, SOI updates
- Face-to-face meeting in Washington, D.C. 16 - 17 January - team members should have received travel welcome email
- ICANN66 in Montreal dates for team calendar (invites have been sent)
- 1 - 2 November: Face-to-face meeting (all day)
- 4 November: Community engagement session (15:15 - 16:45 local time | 20:15 - 21:45 UTC)
- Team to raise any thoughts/questions/concerns with Compliance subteam recommendations (see p30 - 38 in recommendations document)
- CCT Implementation Plan posted for public comment [icann.org] - team to share any comments on list
- Confirm action items, decisions reached