Review Team Members: Alain Aina, Danko Jevtovic, Eric Osterweil, Norm Ritchie, Russ Housley, KC Claffy, Denise Michel, Laurin Weissinger, Naveed Bin Rais, Žarko Kecic, Jabhera Matogoro, Ram Krishna Pariyar, Kerry-Ann Barrett
ICANN Organization: Jennifer Bryce, Negar Farzinnia, Steve Conte, Brenda Brewer
Technical Writer: Heather Flanagan
Apologies: Kaveh Ranjbar, Boban Krsic
Audio recording: EN (54.11)
Zoom recording: HERE
Zoom Chat Transcript: EN
Plenary Call Report: PDF
- The team agreed to adopt work plan updates.
The Review Team agreed they should start a public comment on the process- related items of CCT implementation plan.
Staff to post the updated work plan to the wiki.
Eric and KC to work together to discuss recommendations 24 – 26 as flagged in KC’s email and propose more specific text for the 9 October SSR2 call.
Team members to read through the compliance subteam recommendations (p30 – 38) in the recommendations document ahead of the 2 October call.
Team members to share process-related comments on the CCT implementation plan to the list.
Staff to send the Operating Standards link to the team, and to pull out sections relevant to prioritization and cost effectiveness of recommendations.
- Welcome, roll call, SOI updates
- Review the updated draft work plan
- Review the recommendations document, discuss new additions, and reach consensus on draft recommendation
- Discuss CCT Implementation Plan posted for public comment and whether the RT wishes to submit a public comment
- Discuss the GAC statement on DNS abuse
- Confirm action items, decisions reached