Review Team Members:  Alain Aina, Mr Matogoro, Norm Ritchie, Laurin Weissinger, Eric Osterweil, Russ Housley, Scott McCormick, Naveed Bin Rais, Ram Krishna Pariyar, KC Claffy

Observers:  /

ICANN Organization:  Negar Farzinnia, Jennifer Bryce, Brenda Brewer

Guests:   /

Apologies:  Denise Michel, Boban Krsic

Audio recording:  EN

AC recording:  HERE

Transcript:  EN

Chat Transcript:  EN

Observer Chat Transcript: N/A

Documents:  PDF

Plenary Call Report: PDF

Decisions Reached:  /

Action Items:

- Staff to post updated work plan as circulated to the list and approved on the 20 December.

- Team members to review the DNS SSR preamble text and share any additional comments on-list ahead of the 10 January plenary call.

- Team members to input draft text into the SSR1 recommendations Google doc using the findings recorded by the review team. Russ to send a reminder. Penholders are indicated in the document. 

- Team to discuss a potential face-to-face meeting in May 2019 during the January meeting in LA. Staff to give travel and meetings team the heads up.

- KC to reach out to Naveed regarding recommendation 23.


  1. Welcome, roll call, SOI updates
    1. January face-to-face meeting - team members to book flights as soon as possible and advise staff if any additional support is required
    2. Reminder: Next SSR2 meeting will be Thursday 10 January - calendar invites have been sent
  2. Approve updated work plan to post to wiki (circulated 18 December and attached here)
  3. Review preamble text for DNS SSR workstream (Eric to provide)
  4. Review any draft recommendations text that team members have posted in the Google doc []
  5. AOB
  6. Confirm action items/ decisions reached

Call Details

15:00 - 16:00 UTC (timezone converter here)

Interested in listening to the discussion? Go to

Learn more about how you can observe SSR2 meetings - see here.

  • No labels