Review Team Members:  Ram Krishna, Russ Housley, Denise Michel, Kaveh Ranjbar, Boban Krsic, Laurin Weissinger, Norm Ritchie, Naveed Bin Rais, Kerry-Ann Barrett, Mr Matogoro

Observers:  /

ICANN Organization:  Jennifer Bryce, Brenda Brewer

Apologies:  Eric Osterweil

Audio recording:  Part 1  |  Part 2

AC recording:  HERE  (starts 6 minutes into call due to technical issue)

Transcript:  Part 1  |  Part 2

Chat Transcript:  EN

Observer Chat Transcript: N/A

Documents:  PDF

Plenary Call Report: PDF

Decisions Reached:  /

Action Items:

- Team to review preamble documents (ICANN SSR, Future Challenges and DNS SSR when available) and add comments to the doc. Review of preambles will be added to the agenda of the next call (20 December)

- Penholders to draft text for team review for each SSR1 recommendation, using the Google doc here:
Use the same structure as recommendation 4, which Laurin presented on the call.  

- Russ to send note to Eric regarding preamble text.

- Staff to connect with meetings team to check on estimated date for notifications regarding LA meeting.


  1. Welcome, roll call, SOI updates
    1. Team members to confirm they have heard from ICANN travel re: Kobe
    2. LA confirmed as the meeting location for January face-to-face meeting
  2. Team to review preamble text for workstreams 2, 3 and 4 (ICANN SSR - Boban, DNS SSR - Eric, Future Challenges - Kerry-Ann) to be provided on-list ahead of meeting
  3. SSR1 recommendation 4 - team to review draft write-up provided by Laurin in Google doc [] - to be provided ahead of meeting
  4. AOB
  5. Confirm action items/ decisions reached

Call Details

15:00 - 16:00 UTC (timezone converter here)

Interested in listening to the discussion? Go to

Learn more about how you can observe SSR2 meetings - see here.

  • No labels