Review Team Members: Russ Housley, Laurin Weissinger, Alain Aina, Noorul Ameen, Norm Ritchie, Kaveh Ranjbar, Scott McCormick, Ram Krishna Pariyar, Kerry-Ann Barrett, Rao Naveed Bin Rais, KC Claffy
ICANN Organization: Charla Shambley, Negar Farzinnia, Brenda Brewer
Apologies: Denise Michel, Eric Osterweil, Boban Krsic, Jennifer Bryce
Audio recording: EN
AC recording: HERE
Chat Transcript: EN
Observer Chat Transcript: N/A
Plenary Call Report: PDF
Decisions Reached: /
- Staff to send a doodle poll to the RT to choose between LA and Vancouver, (and indicate visa needs) as the location of the next meeting. Deadline for the doodle poll to be 23:59 UTC on sunday 09 December 2018.
- Kerry-Ann to send the preamble for her work stream to the RT Leadership team by noon EST so the leadership can review the write-up.
- RT members who did research on the SSR1 Recommendations to start write up of findings. For recommendations that have more than one person researching it, they should collaborate on the write-up.
- Staff to create a new google doc with the approved SSR1 preamble and ensure all RT members have access to it, so the write-up of findings can start.
- Staff to monitor the work plan tasks and raise any upcoming tasks requiring attention to the leadership. Following that discussion, the work plan items will be raised during the plenary call. Once a month, an updated work plan will be posted to the Wiki page.
- Welcome, roll call, SOI updates
- Staff to provide an update on LA/Vancouver f2f meeting planning
- Team members to confirm they have heard from ICANN travel re Kobe
- 2019 call schedule - 1st plenary call January 10th
- SSR1 preamble text - suggested edits have been incorporated and final text will be shared with the team - confirm next steps
- Preamble text for other workstreams (penholders: ICANN SSR - Boban; DNS SSR - Eric; Future Challenges - Kerry-Ann)
- SSR1 recommendations text - discuss next steps
- Work plan - any updates needed?
- Review action items/ decisions reached