Review Team Members: Alain Aina, Ramkrishna Pariyar, Noorul Ameen, Jabhera Matogoro, Kaveh Ranjbar, Laurin Weissinger, Rao Naveed Bin Rais, Eric Osterweil, Norm Ritchie, Denise Michel
Facilitator: Phil Khoury
Observers: George Sadowsky
ICANN Organization: Alice Jansen, Negar Farzinnia, Jennifer Bryce, Steve Conte, Brenda Brewer, Yvette Guigneaux
Apologies: Kerry-Ann Barrett, Zarko Kecic, Geoff Huston, Boban Krsic, Scott McCormick
Audio recording: EN
AC recording: HERE
Chat Transcript: EN
Observer Chat Transcript: EN
Plenary Call Report: PDF
- Phil to update meeting record of previous meeting, August 2, and re-circulate.
- Staff/Phil to circulate a revised email regarding options to meet at ICANN63 and a Doodle poll with the options.
- Team/Phil to add ‘consultant support’ as a discussion topic to the DC agenda.
- Team to share any absences they expect to have during the f2f meeting via email with Phil as well as any additional feedback to the draft session plan that was circulated to the list.
- Phil to finalize summary slides of subgroup progress, and work with staff to suggest any edits/additions to the wiki that might help new members with summarizing work to date.
1. Attendances, apologies, admin issues
2. Minutes of previous meeting – Phil to lead discussion on issues raised by email
3. Next F2F at ICANN63 Barcelona – note from Phil attached*
a. Discussion/questions re: proposal note from Phil
b. Settle 3 options, agree for Doodle Poll?
4. Induction for new members – progress on summary slides – part complete summary slides attached*
5. Preparation for F2F
a. Any update from staff on attendance
b. Draft session plan attached – brief introduction from Phil*
c. Discussion, questions, comments, requests
d. Final calls from Phil before F2F