Review Team Members:  Jabhera Matogoro, Noorul Ameen, Russ Housley, Kaveh Ranjbar, Eric Osterweil, Scott McCormick, Norm Ritchie, Rao Naveed Bin Rais, Zarko Kecic, Laurin Weissinger, Denise Michel, KC Claffy, Kerry-Ann Barrett, Alain Aina, RamKrishna Paryiar 

Observers:  None

ICANN Organization:   Negar Farzinnia, Alice Jansen, Jennifer Bryce, Yvette Guigneaux

Guests:   Phil Khoury (Facilitator)

Apologies:    Geoff Huston, Boban Krsic, Steve Conte

Audio recording:  EN

AC recording:  HERE

Transcript:  EN

Chat Transcript:  EN 

Observer Chat Transcript: EN

Documents:  PDF

Plenary Call ReportPDF

Decisions Reached:

Action Items:

  • Co-chairs to draft a digest of reading materials ahead of the face-to-face meeting and share with the RT for feedback.
  • Phil to work with co-chairs to prepare agenda/materials ahead of the next meeting for RT members to respond to.
  • Staff to circulate Doodle poll to the team re: team’s next conference call meeting. Suggested date for meeting, week of July 3rd.
  • Staff to collate team member email addresses, time zone and location information and share off-list with RT members to aid scheduling of a regular team call. 

  • RT members to fill out June/July/August blackout dates in Google doc to aid scheduling of next f2f meeting.


Welcome new members!

  • Introductions/Re-introductions of members
  • Introduction of Phil Khoury

¤ Brief summary of where our work was before we were paused (general plans, sub-teams and their 

  • What are the questions that we need to/and want to initially address as part of our “un-pausing”

¤ Administration

  • Staff update on new tools
  • Thoughts on frequency and timing of calls
  • Next F2F meeting -- where & when

¤ Confirm decisions reached & action items

Call Details

16:00-17:00 UTC (timezone converter here)

Interested in listening to the discussion? Go to

Learn more about how you can observe SSR2 meetings - see here.

  • No labels