Leadership Members: Russ Housley, Denise Michel, Laurin Weissinger
ICANN Organization: Jennifer Bryce, Negar Farzinnia, Brenda Brewer
Apologies: Eric Osterweil
- Welcome, roll call, SOI updates
- Technical writer: Draft job description for SSR2 leadership consideration and next steps
- Opportunities for writing sessions in Kobe
- May face-to-face meeting
- ICANN65 Marrakech, face-to-face meeting request deadline is 1 March
- SO/AC leadership must approve the request since this is a Policy Forum meeting
- Develop Thursday plenary agenda
- Confirm action items, decisions reached
AC Chat: N/A
- Staff to provide information on-list regarding the expected timeline for hiring a technical writer, based on past review experience
- Staff to check regarding contractors who have been engaged with ICANN in the past year or 2 who have been through the background vetting process.
- Leadership to suggest edits to thej job description to the list.
- Staff to block out slots of 1 hour for each working group on two days, Monday and Wednesday..
- Staff to ask travel team to provide an estimated date as to when to expect the welcome email from ICANN travel.
- Staff to advise meetings team of SSR2 RT request to meet 22-23 June and half day on 27th June at ICANN65
- Russ to reach out to Eric to see if he can lead the group through DNS SSR topics that don't have questions.