Leadership Members:   Russ Housley, Denise Michel, Laurin Weissinger

ICANN Organization:  Jennifer Bryce, Negar Farzinnia, Brenda Brewer

Apologies:   Eric Osterweil


  1. Welcome, roll call, SOI updates
  2. Technical writer: Draft job description for SSR2 leadership consideration and next steps
  3. Opportunities for writing sessions in Kobe
  4. May face-to-face meeting
  5. ICANN65 Marrakech, face-to-face meeting request deadline is 1 March
    1. SO/AC leadership must approve the request since this is a Policy Forum meeting
  6. Develop Thursday plenary agenda
  7. AOB
  8. Confirm action items, decisions reached

Documents: PDF


AC Chat:  N/A

Action Items:

- Staff to provide information on-list regarding the expected timeline for hiring a technical writer, based on past review experience

- Staff to check regarding contractors who have been engaged with ICANN in the past year or 2 who have been through the background vetting process.

- Leadership to suggest edits to thej job description to the list.

- Staff to block out slots of 1 hour for each working group on two days, Monday and Wednesday..

- Staff to ask travel team to provide an estimated date as to when to expect the welcome email from ICANN travel.

- Staff to advise meetings team of SSR2 RT request to meet 22-23 June and half day on 27th June at ICANN65 

- Russ to reach out to Eric to see if he can lead the group through DNS SSR topics that don't have questions.

  • No labels