1. Welcome and Roll Call  - Staff (2 mins) (Note: items were renumbered by Garth as there were duplicate #3's)

• Welcome and roll call was held.

2. Review and Adoption of the Agenda - Garth (2 min)

• Agenda was adopted.

3. Discussion of NARALO Toronto Event Activities  - All (30 mins)

• GB: Afilias will be donating $2500 USD
  • GB: Photos and bios have been uploaded - NARALO Outreach website: http://www.atlarge.icann.org/naralo/toronto-outreach.htm
  • OCL: The list that is complied, will this include the original members of the chapters?
  • HU: Yes. To confirm these individuals will receive the certificates.
  • OCL: We can also look at those who signed the memorandums. This might provide a better concept of the founding members.
  • OCL: I think it should only be founding members and founding officers.
  • GM: I think it should include founders still with us.
  • GB: Perhaps we should send certificates to the founding members?
  • AI: Staff to recalculate the budget for the NARALO Showcase with as many real numbers as possible.
  • GB: If anyone would like to add topics to the NARALO Capacity Building sessions, please let me know.
  • GB: I have asked Dev to come to the Secretariats meeting on the use of Social Media.
  • HU: There will be a consultancy, at least two people, who are working with ICANN on a new information portal that will be announced in Toronto on Monday. As those who will be managing the table for NARALO will be working with those people, it was thought that it would be a good idea to include those people.

4. Update on Promotional Items - All/Staff (15 min)

• GB: What info should we have on the table top:
  • GM: the NARALO brochures, maybe our presentation, yellow shirts, scarfs, hats, etc. may make us stand out.
  • HU: May I suggest some ALS applications and the Beginner's Guide to participating in At-Large. Also the At-Large brochures.
  • AI: Staff to find a fishbowl for business card collection.
  • AI: Matt to send Glenn a list of participants. Glenn to then contact NARALO members and ask them to volunteer at the NARALO booth.

5. Planning the Logistics - Update from Staff - Staff (5 min)

• The script was reviewed and updated as necessary.
  • The travel was reviewed - all travelers are booked. 

6. Next Steps

• AI: Staff to check if the same time can be scheduled for next Wednesday

• No labels