NARALO Flyer : NARALO_Flyer_v8.pdf
Scope of Project
We have not updated our brochure since 2012 and it lacks the graphic layout and consistency to the other brochures of RALO's etc. See below Our goal is to recreate a E Brochure with clickable links plus a hand out mailcard
In regards to the brochure I would suggest:
- Is it possible to have a wider representation from NA chapters in the "From some of the Members column? As well as having an up-to-date photo.
- In the column About ICANN, some mention of the IANA transition.
- I would add a QR Code pointing to ICANN-At Large website.
- In the Who is NARALO column or middle column have an image that is linked to a short video where someone (president NARALO) makes a short "motivational speech" to individuals/organizations interested in partnering with us.
- Review some of the links that seem obsolete or non-functional. (e.g. To get your organization certified as an At-Large Structure see www.tinyurl.com/naralo-certified)
- Are the "What Issues are Important to NARALO" described up-to-date.
Feedback also from
Loris Taylor, Eduardo Diaz and Judith Hellerstein on various sections of the new brochure.
Action-Sept 7, 2016
Produced a new version 3 of the brochure incorporating the changes and emailed to staff a request for COMM to do a proper mock up based on the content for community feedback.
Here is the version 1 of the NARALO E Brochure-( NEEDS Graphic work. used the APRALO template- red colour to be changed )
Version # 3
Extractions from APRALO Brochure
-Edit the last panel to NARALO and change the Red to Yellow(Gold), add NARALO picture
(Needs edit to NARALO)
NARALO has 27 AtLarge structures which meet regularly on the second
Monday per month virtually on a teleconference plus at three ICANN meetings
per year. Our membership spans Canada, the continental USA and
Puerto Rico with participation in English, Spanish or French.
Our outreach and engagement has made a special effort
to reach out to Native Americans and Canadian organizations
and those groups that serve people with Special Needs.
Join us to help provide a voice to the end users in the ICANN
ecosystem and make a difference.
Add Judith comment HERE
-Do we add a NARALO social media pages?
-Change QR Code to NARALO
-Create active links to the TEAMUP Calendar
Change Logo to NARALO
Change Colour to Gold
Idea of a Hook
At-Large Brochure - SEE PDF
APRALO flyer - SEE PDF
NARALO Brochure ( 2011 version) - SEE PDF