What is LACRALO?
Welcome to the online home of the At-Large (individual Internet user community) for the Latin American and Caribbean region, providing news, key resources and interactive features for information sharing for individuals and end-user groups in the Latin American and Caribbean region interested in ICANN and shaping the future of the Internet.
- What is ICANN?
- What is At-Large?
- How do I get involved?
- What type of groups can be At-Large Structures?
- Why become an At-Large Structure?
- NEW Online At-Large Structure Application Form
- NUEVA Online Solicitud de Estructura de Alcance
- LACRALO ALSes
- LACRALO Organising Documents
- LACRALO Regional Leaders
- LACRALO Brochure
- ALS Starter Kit
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND LACRALO INFORMATION
LACRALO documents currently under comment
- PROPUESTA DE PROCEDIMIENTO DE LACRALO PARA LA ELABORACION, EMISION Y PUBLICACION DE DECLARACIONES / PROPOSAL DE LACRALO FOR THE PREPARATION, ISSUANCE AND PUBLICATION OF STATEMENTS
- PROPUESTA DE PROGRAMA DE RECLUTAMIENTO DE NUEVAS ALSs / NEW ALS ENGAGEMENT PROGRAM PROPOSAL
- PROPUESTA DE METRICAS /PROPOSAL OF METRICS
- Mou LACNIC LACRALO
- COMPARACIÓN DE VERSIONES MOU APROBADAS POR LACRALO Y LACNIC / COMPARISON OF MOU VERSIONS APPROVED BY LACRALO AND LACNIC
LACRALO Achievements 2016
LACRALO WORKING GROUPS:
Next LACRALO Meeting: 20 November 2017
Last LACRALO Meeting: 16 October 2017
Next LACRALO Webinar: TBC
LACRALO Dashboard - a Google Spreadsheet for ALSes in LACRALO to plan for and keep track of LACRALO activities.
At-Large Policy Development Workspace - See what Policy Statements the At-Large Community is currently working on.
At-Large Briefing Sessions - briefing sessions on ICANN Policy related issues for the At-Large Community
MEETINGS AND EVENTS
AT-LARGE COMMUNITY CALENDAR
BECOME INVOLVED IN LACRALO
AFRALO: African RALO
APRALO: Asian/Australian/Pacific RALO
EURALO: European RALO
NARALO: North American RALO
At-Large and ICANN
At-Large mailing lists - Join the debate online
NEW! ICANN E-Learning page - Includes various At-Large materials