LACRALO organized a showcase event during the ICANN Cartagena meeting in December 2010 to
- highlight the activites of the ALSes of LACRALO in Latin America and the Caribbean
- engage in outreach activities for regional Internet user organisations attending Cartagena
Click here to find more background information about this event.
Similiar events were held by AFRALO at the ICANN Nairobi meeting and by EURALO at the Brussels meeting.
Mandate of the Working Group
A LACRALO Working Group (WG) has been created to:
- determine the best date and time for the LACRALO showcase
- develop the agenda of the LACRALO showcase
- who should be invited as the keynote speaker?
- who will speak at the event
- determine the speaking order
- confirm with ALS representatives who will be present in Cartagena to give a brief presentation of their ALS
- organize and collect materials from ALL ALSes needed for the showcase (including text for ALS Fact Sheets)
- decide how the material will be presented
Dev Anand Teelucksingh
Sergio Salinas Porto
Sylvia Herlein Leite
Outreach Flyer (will be published shortly)