Note: Below is a copy of the Chair's email invitation to complete the WG Self-Assessment sent by Lars Hoffman on 25 November 2014.
Dear IRTP Part D Working Group Members,
On 26 March 2014, the GNSO Council approved a process and questionnaire for Working Groups to conduct Self-Assessments when their work has been substantially finished. The goal is to provide Chartering Organizations, such as the GNSO Council, important information about how well its Working Groups are functioning through an examination of their Inputs -> Processes -> Outputs ultimately leading to continuing improvements.
Our Working Group has been identified to participate in this process the details of which are provided below:
- The survey tool is hosted by QuestionPro at this link: . Please do not share this link with anyone other than our team members.
- Background information and instructions are contained within the instrument. There is no login requirement, so you will not need user credentials.
- Simply answer the questions (most use a 1-7 rating scale) on each page (7 total) and, when you reach the end, click “Record My Answers!” If you receive a “Thank You” response, your feedback was successfully populated. There is a provision to Save and Continue Later if you are interrupted and cannot finish the survey in one session.
- Based upon earlier testing with another WG, the survey should take between 15-30 minutes depending upon the number of comments you choose to provide.
- If you would like to browse the questions in advance, they are published on the ICANN Community Wiki at:https://community.icann.org/x/nTXxAg.
- The survey will be open for two weeks and will close on: Tuesday 16 December 2014 (23:59 UTC)
An external ICANN consultant, Ken Bour (email@example.com), will monitor the completion process, provide brief status updates to me and Lars Hoffman, and be available to provide technical assistance if needed by any of our team members. He will also be the only person who has access to your individual responses according to the following clause which you will see on the questionnaire welcome page:
Confidentiality: We will be asking you for identifying information to ensure that each response is valid. Your individual responses will not be accessible by anyone other than the ICANN Staff Administrator and they will not be disclosed or published in a way that could be matched to your identity.
Once the survey period has closed, Ken will produce a report summarizing the findings which will be shared with our team, the GNSO Council, the Stakeholder Groups and Constituencies, and other interested parties.
I appreciate your willingness to provide feedback about the IRTP Part D Working Group and your participation in it.
Note: A reminder was sent on 15 December 2014 and the due-date was extended.
Only five members of the WG have participated (out of 21 total) in the self assessment (see below) and it would be great to get this number up. If you have not done so, please take 10min and answer the questions REDACTED.
Many thanks and best wishes,
PS: Please note that the deadline has been extended and so you will receive one more reminder on 22 December, unless you all fill in the assessment by then, of course.
Note: A final reminder was sent on 5 January 2015 and the date extended to 9 January 2015.
Happy 2015 to you all! This is the final reminder to full in the IRTP self assessment survey. We only had 7 (seven) responses. For the outcome to be statistically solid we would need ideally 10 or more responses.
A report on this survey will be published laster January and the finding made available to the GNSO Council and all GNSO Stakeholder Groups / Constituencies.
If you have not already done so, please take a few minutes and make your voice heard. The link is: REDACTED.
Many thanks and best wishes,