Date: Wednesday, 21 October 2015
Time: 15:45-17:30 IST (For the time in various timezones click here)
Meeting Room: Wicklow H1
Meeting Number: AL.EU/CC.1015/1
How can I participate in this meeting?
Adobe Connect Link: https://icann.adobeconnect.com/dub54-wicklowhall1/
Action Items: EN
Moderator: Wolf Ludwig
Moderators: EURALO Chairs, Wolf Ludwig(outgoing) and Olivier Crépin-Leblond (incoming)
A. Standing issues (15 minutes)
- Opening, Welcome to Group and to Special Guests, Jean-Jacques Sahel, VP Stakeholder Engagement Europe and team as well as invited guest Speakers Wolfgang Kleinwächter, Rinalia Abdul Rahim (ICANN Board) and Alan Greenberg(ALAC Chair)
- Confirmation of attending members and apologies
- Confirmation of the assembly quorum
- Adoption of the proposed Agenda
- Adoption of the meeting minutes from the last F2F GA 2014, London
B. Proposed agenda items (75 minutes)
6. Guest speakers: Wolfgang Kleinwächter, Rinalia Abdul Rahim (ICANN Board) and Alan Greenberg(ALAC Chair) (15 minutes, 5 minutes each)
7. Discussion and adoption of the EURALO Annual Report 2014-2015 (5 minutes)
8. Encouraging Greater Engagement and Participation (20 minutes)
- How to improve EURALO’s in-reach and member involvement? -- by what means, steps and tools?
- How to encourage more participation at ALAC – ICANN (incl. regular WGs etc.)?
9. Briefing and approval of the EURALO CROPP concept FY 2015-16 – if desired, creation of a Task Force to review previous experiences (2014-15) and to define a new concept (5 minutes)
10. EURALO’s Outreach strategy in coordination with ICANN’s European strategy, Guest speaker Jean-Jacques Sahel, VP Stakeholder Engagement Europe (15 minutes)
11. 2015 EURALO Selections -- of a) EURALO Chair, b) Secretariat and c) Board (15 minutes)
C. EURALO’s Individuals (15 minutes)
12. Briefing on status and development of EURALO’s Individuals Association, Roberto Gaetano (15 minutes)
14. Closing of General Assembly
Note: this proposed Agenda was discussed, amended and approved at the EURALO monthly call on 15 September 2015 and needs to be submitted to members prior to the GA.