The EURALO Secretariat has asked interested ALS representatives to put forward their candidatures by DATE.
Nominations for ALAC Representative
Date Nominee Accepted
|Role Previously Held By (Reelection Possible)||Results|
|Sandra Hoferichter (Yes)||Sandra Hoferichter won by acclamation|
Election Timetable (TBC)
1. Nominations Open: 30 July 2012
2. Nominations Close: 10 August 2012
3. Nomination Acceptance Deadline: On or before 15 August 2012
4. RALO selection: Between 16-23 August 2012 (this may include a vote if desired)
5. Result Announced: 24 August 2012
ICANN's Nominating Committee asked the At-Large Advisory Committee to submit a list with ALAC delegates from each of ICANN's five geographic regions. Voting members of the NomCom are appointed for a one year term, starting after the close of the Annual General Meeting 2012 and ending at the close of the Annual General Meeting 2013, and may be re-appointed for a further term of one year subject to the requirement under the ICANN Bylaws.
- ALAC NomCom Delegates 2013 for additional information about the position of ALAC Delegate to the NomCom.
- XI-2.4.e The ALAC shall, after consultation with each RALO, annually appoint five voting delegates (no two of whom shall be citizens of countries in the same Geographic Region, as defined according to Section 5 of Article VI to the Nominating Committee.
Nominees for NomCom
Dates Nominees Accepted
|Role Previously Held By (Reelection Possible)||ALAC Appointed 2013 Delegate to the NomCom|
|Veronica Cretu||EURALO||Wolf Ludwig|| Yjro Lanispuro (no)|
The ALAC ExCom suggested the following timetable for nominations and consultation recommendations from RALOs for consideration by the ALAC for appointment as the 2013 NomCom At-Large Delegate positions:
1. Nominations Open: 24 July 2012
2. Nominations Close: 7 August 2012
3. Nomination Acceptance Deadline: On or before 10 August 2012
4. RALO nominee priortizaton period: Between 10-15 August 2012 (this may include a vote if desired)
5. ALAC Notification: RALOs to transmit all accepted nominations with a recommendation for a preferred candidate if the RALO wishes to provide one by 15 August 2012
6. ALAC Review of RALO Recommendations/Additional List of Nominations Accepted: 15 August -20 August 2012
7. ALAC selection and endorsement vote: Carried out on-line between 20-24 August
8. Notification to NomCom of Appointees: No later than 25 August 2012 or as arranged with NomCom Secretariat
This section will be updated shortly.