Date: Tuesday 23 April 2013
Time: 18:00 - 19:00 UTC For the time in various timezones click here
Meeting Number: AL.EU/CC.0413/1
How can I participate in this meeting?
Adobe room: http://icann.adobeconnect.com/euralo
Wolf Ludwig (WL), Oksana Prykhodko (OP), Olivier Crepin-Leblond (OCL), Narine Khachatryan (NK), Rudi Vansnick (RV), Dick Kalkman (DK), Yrjö Lansipuro (YL), Siranush Vardanyan (SV), Sandra Hoferichter (SH), Yuliya Morenets (YM),
Apologies: Roberto Gaetano, Bill Drake, Greta Jeske, Desiree Miloshevic, Christopher Wilkinson, Adela Danciu, Jordi Iparraguirre (tentative apology),
Staff: Silvia Vivanco (SV), Gisella Gruber (GG), Heidi Ullrich (HU)
Call management: Gisella Gruber
Action Items: EURALO Action Items 23 April 2013
Summary Minutes: EURALO Summary Minutes 23 April 2013
Transcript: EURALO Transcript 23 April 2013
Adobe Connect Chat: EURALO AC Chat 23 April 2013
Adobe Connect Chatroom: http://icann.adobeconnect.com/euralo
1. Roll Call and apologies
2. Review of the Action Items from the March call.
3. Briefing on current ALAC consultations and initiatives / Materials for public comments - Olivier (15 min.)
Policy Advice Development Page – Olivier (20 mins)
See: ICANN Public Comment page
a. Recently adopted ALAC Statements, Documents or Groups:
i. Joint Statement on the Consultation on ccTLD Delegation and Redelegation Performance Standards and Consultation on gTLD Delegation and Redelegation Performance Standards - Adopted 11Y, 0N, 0A
ii. Revised New gTLD Registry Agreement Including Additional Public Interest Commitments Specification - Adopted 10Y, 0N, 0A
iii.2013 Revised ALAC Rules of Procedure - Adopted 13Y, 0N, 1A
iv. At-Large Preliminary Issue Report on gTLD Registration Data Services Workspace - Adopted 14Y, 0N, 0A
v. ICANN's FY 14 Security, Stability and Resiliency Framework - Adopted 14Y, 0N, 0A
vi. Proposed 2013 RAA Posted for Comment - Adopted 14Y, 0N, 0A
vii. FY14 Community Travel Support Guidelines - Adopted 14Y, 0N, 0A
viii. Public Interest Commitments Dispute Resolution Procedure (PICDRP) - Adopted 14Y, 0N, 0A
ix. At-Large New gTLD Metrics Task Force Report Workspace - Adopted 14Y, 0N, 0A
x. At-Large Challenges in Terms of WHOIS and Compliance Workspace - Withdrawn
xi. ALAC-NCSG Statement at Open Forum - Withdrawn
b. Statements or Endorsements currently being developed, reviewed or voted on by the ALAC
i. Proposed Final 2013 RAA - Commenting. Carlton Samuels to draft a Statement once comments have been collected.
ii. Statement on WCIT Outcomes - Olivier Crepin-Leblond drafting a Statement
iii. Questions to the Community on Accountability and Transparency within ICANN - ALAC considering drafting a Statement
iv. Trademark Clearinghouse and IDN Variants - Hong Xue drafting a Statement
c. Currently Open Public Comments
i. Locking of a Domain Name Subject to UDRP Proceedings – Initial Report - No Statement.Comment period closes April 26 2013. Reply period closes 17 May 2013.
ii. At-Large Locking of a Domain Name Subject to UDRP Proceedings – Initial Report Workspace - No Statement.Comment period closes April 26 2013. Reply period closes 17 May 2013.
4. FY 14 AC / RALO budget request information / EURALO proposal - Wolf and all (5 min.)
FY14 Special Budget Request (SO/AC/SG) (Includes decision on Fast-Track AC/SO FY14 Budget Requests (Managed by ICANN Finance Department)
At-Large FY14 Budget Development Workspace
5. Pending affair: EURALO's Ind. ALS - Wolf (5 min.)
6. Update on the ICANN Academy from Beijing - Sandra (5 min.)
7. Briefing on the EuroDIG 2013 preparation process - Sandra and all (5 min.)
8. EURALO planning 2013 -- draft master plan and discussion - Wolf and all (20 min)
- Status of Lisbon GA org. for 19 June 2013? (see draft master plan)
- Status of member registrations (EURALO ALSes Representatives to the 2013 GA)
- Preliminary Budget Estimation.
- Further practical procedures (flight arrangements by ICANN CT etc.), hotel bookings
- Draft GA Agenda – the content part besides regular formalities and reelections. Call for items sent 13 March!
- Outreach cocktail party
- Open questions?
See: EURALO Regional Events page
See: EURALO Secretariat Monthly Reports