• Olivier Crepin-Leblond  to follow up with the ALAC on the public comment : status of the Revised ICANN Procedure for Handling WHOIS Conflicts with Privacy Law: Process and Next Steps.
  • Bastiaan Goslings  volunteered to hold the pen for the public comment on ICANN Jurisdiction. Erich Schweighofer  and Tatiana Tropina volunteered to work on this.
  • Olivier Crepin-Leblond to send the Regional advice on ISOC Norway to staff by November 22.
  • Olivier Crepin-Leblond and Wale Bakare  will coordinate with EURALO members to appoint the new CROP RT members.  
  • Olivier Crepin-Leblond and Wale Bakare to review and edit the draft EURALO Board call for nominations to be sent by staff.
  • Olivier Crepin-Leblond to coordinate with RIPE on concrete steps to start collaboration such as participation of EURALO members in RIPE meetings.
  • Olivier Crepin-Leblond will send the EURALO Hot topics and Strategy document to the RALO Secretariats.

Agreements and general points:
    • The EURALO Hot topics document will be reviewed with target of summer 2018.
    • EURALO Board selection: JJS withdrew his proposal stated in the email sent to Olivier and all.
    • FBSC representative from EURALO is Wale Bakare and the EURALO ALAC member Bastiaan Goslings.
    • Nenad Marinkovic was confimed as member of the ALAC Appointment sub committee.  

• No labels

2 Comments

1. I volunteered  to be participant to the FBSC.
    ANd to work on WS2 comments but not specificaly on jurisdiction. I will concentrate on diversity.

2. Thanks for the clarification Sebastian, I will delete your name from the AI