Maureen Hilyard:Im teaching next week :)
  Gisella Gruber-White:Welcome to the APRALO Monthly call on Tuesday 22 January 2013 at 0500 UTC
  Gisella Gruber-White:Agenda: https://community.icann.org/x/eAJlAg
  Winthrop Yu  --  PH:Hello All!  Choppy conection and figuring-out how this works, for now.
  Pavan Budhrani:Pavan here too :)
  Yannis Li:Hi All
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:I have a piece of AOB to add please...
  Heidi Ullrich:@Holly, it is also a matter of the size of the expected audience and amount of catering. The Welcome Reception would be much bigger than the Showcase.
  Heidi Ullrich:@Holly, it will be lunch-time meeting. We are looking at whether lunch could be provided. Otherwise, it is bring-your-own lunch!
  Heidi Ullrich:The At-Large Meetings page is at: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Beijing+Meeting+Agendas
  Rinalia Abdul Rahim:Deadline for providing input on preferred topic and speakers for the Beijing APRALO Multistakeholder Roundtable Policy Discussion is in one week - please provide your input here: https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=38044273&focusedCommentId=40174494#comment-40174494
  Rinalia Abdul Rahim:Yuck
  Heidi Ullrich:Generally, senior speakers include: CEO, Chairman of the Board, Board Director selected by At-Large, ALAC Chair, Chair of APRALO, etc.
  Heidi Ullrich:There is a mall with food options across the street (underground passage)
  Maureen Hilyard:OK.. I'll record these and try to fit them in
  Rinalia Abdul Rahim:senior = elderly :D
  Maureen Hilyard:yep
  Rinalia Abdul Rahim:Except that there imay be no time to run across and get food!
  Heidi Ullrich:@Rinalia, Gisella will be looking into food options in the venue.
  Heidi Ullrich:Re Outreach, would APRALO ALSes like to take part in outreach in the ICANN booth during coffee breaks/lunch?
  Rinalia Abdul Rahim:@merci!!
  Rinalia Abdul Rahim:@Heidi &Gisella - merci!!
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:I would have thought that mandatory Heidi
  Maureen Hilyard:Heidi.. re outreach .. sounds great
  Heidi Ullrich:Rinalia/Edmon - there will be IDN WG webinars open to all in the At-Large community on future major IDN public comments, correct?
  Rinalia Abdul Rahim:yes if there is community demand.
  Heidi Ullrich:Great, thanks, Rinalia!
  Siranush Vardanyan:hello everyone, sorry for late arrival
  Siranush Vardanyan:yes, Rinalia, I do not have phone line now, but can post here
  Siranush Vardanyan:yesterday we had NomCOm call
  Siranush Vardanyan:and I am planning to send you soon our record card
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:disconnectef
  Siranush Vardanyan:updates from NomCom
  Rinalia Abdul Rahim:WHOIS Summary - Holly!!!
  Siranush Vardanyan:will it work, Rinalia? as I am not connected now to the phone bridge, only via adobe
  Rinalia Abdul Rahim:That's fine, Siranush.  An email update is also fine.  Tanks!
  Rinalia Abdul Rahim:Thanks!!
  Siranush Vardanyan:thanks
  Maureen Hilyard:Cheryl had an AOB uitem...
  Maureen Hilyard:item
  Heidi Ullrich:The Technology Taskforce will be holding a training session on the website/wiki in Beijing
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:back
  Gisella Gruber-White:Siranush has joined the phone bridge
  Heidi Ullrich:The Technology Taskforce will be serving as a help desk in Beijing
  Maureen Hilyard:Sounds good
  Heidi Ullrich:So far, no At-Large meetings overlap
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:it seems therer is an overlap as shown above on April 7
  Siranush Vardanyan:Does it mean that now you can hear me?
  Heidi Ullrich:with the exception of the NARALO monthly meeting and the APRALO/Fellows meeting on Tuesday
  Gisella Gruber-White:@ Siranush - sorry you are NOT on the audio bridge
  Siranush Vardanyan:ah, ok
  Gisella Gruber-White:@ Siranush - we are calling you now
  Siranush Vardanyan:great, thanks
  Siranush Vardanyan:I am in
  Gisella Gruber-White:Welcome SIranush
  Siranush Vardanyan:thanks
  Heidi Ullrich:@Cheryl, yes, Sunday the ALAC Working Session has an overlap with the Newcomers' series of meetings on Sunday. However, the Newcomer's schedule on the Sunday may change somewhat.
  Heidi Ullrich:especially in the afternoon
  Heidi Ullrich:There is a Working lunch between the ALAC and the APRALO ALSes on Sunday for 90 minutes tentatively scheduled.
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr::-)
  Gisella Gruber-White:Thank you!
  Siranush Vardanyan:have a nice day
  Winthrop Yu  --  PH:Thank you!
  Maureen Hilyard:THANK YOU EVERYONE
  Siranush Vardanyan:thank you all
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:thank you Holly!
  Yannis Li:bye everyone
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:thank you all!

• No labels