- Mohamed El Bashir will put the Hot topics report under comment by AFRALO members for 2 weeks . After approval of the Hot Topics report, AFRALO members will need to work on the Action Items included in the report.
- AFRALO leadership to inform staff about the status of ALS application, giving advice on certification or decertification.
- The Decertification of AFRALO ALses draft will be reviewed by WG members. After the review a draft will be open for comment by AFRALO members for 2 weeks, after the comment period, the draft will be put for vote and approval.
- Mohamed El Bashir will launch a discussion on the AFRALO mailing list on a possible AFRALO-AFRICANN theme and statement for the ICANN 61 meeting.
- With regards to the AFRALO Hot topic "General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Privacy", AFRALO is to raise these issues with the GSE and GAC at ICANN 61 meeting.