

---

CLAUDIA RUIZ:

Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening, everyone. Welcome to the At-Large Review Implementation Working Group call on Monday the 22<sup>nd</sup> of April, 2019, at 17:00 UTC.

On the call today, on the English channel, we have Maureen Hilyard, Eduardo Diaz, Jonathan Zuck, Tijani Ben Jemaa, Ricardo Holmquist, Olivier Crepin-LeBlond, Marita Moll, Liana Galstyan, John Laprise, Sebastian Bachollet, Satish Babu, Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Glenn McKnight, Alfredo Calderon, Justine Chew, Shreedeeep Rayamajhi, Alberto Soto, Sarah Kiden, and Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong.

On the Spanish channel, we have Harold Arcos. On French, we have [inaudible].

We have received apologies from Javier Rua Jovet, Yrjo Lansipuro, Ali AlMichel, and Humberto Carrasco.

From staff, we have Heidi Ullrich, Evin Erdogan, Michele DeSmyter; and myself, Claudia Ruiz, on call management.

Our interpreters for today are Claudia and Veronica on Spanish channel, and Claire and Camila on French.

Before we begin, I would like to remind everyone to please state their name before speaking for the transcript and so that the interpreters can identify you on the other language channels. Thank you, and with this, I turn it over to you, Maureen.

---

*Note: The following is the output resulting from transcribing an audio file into a word/text document. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases may be incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages and grammatical corrections. It is posted as an aid to the original audio file, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.*

---

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Thank you very much, Claudia. It's Maureen for the record. Thank you so much, everyone, for your patience and getting us connected this morning. It's good to see a really good bunch of participants today. Thank you.

I'm sure you've all just been burning to get back to the review implementation plan work that we've actually got to do, as well as the ATLAS work which is going to be continuing right up until Montreal no doubt. But this is quite urgent for us now. We've got to get a report done by June to the board. I know that bits have been happening in the background but we just need to get some kind of update as to where things are with regards to the implementation of the [eight] activities that we've set ourselves in agreement with the board. So, I thought if we could go through these, through the different issues, not in any great depth – just a bit of an update on where we are – then we can start recruiting people to help out in whatever way we need to do and work on getting that report organized.

So, that's the aim of the meeting. I think we might therefore start off with issue one which is Jonathan and Evin are working on that one and it's really to do with the policy development side of things. Could I have one of that team reporting on that one, please?

JONATHAN ZUCK:

Hi. If you recall, we dramatically reduced what we were going to do here to make sure it was in line with the expectations [inaudible] the document that we sent the board which was largely about infusion over whether or not a particular document was in fact advice or not. So

---

we've added a tag to documents that's also searchable so that advice, public comment and correspondence can all be chosen as search criteria to make it easier to sort through the documents that are available on the Wiki. So that basically wraps up that action item with the slight exception that there's been some discussion of Alan maybe going back through some of the old papers and flagging them backwards. But going forward, we've got that filter in place and that ability to tag the documents to be more specific. So, I'll talk to Alan again and make sure that he has the bandwidth to do that, but I think for all intents and purposes, this action items is done. It's very quiet. Did everybody hear me?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: We heard you, Jonathan.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Maureen, are you muted?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah. Thank you, Heidi. I was just talking to myself. I forgot to unmute myself. I think one of the things that I've just been mindful of is just addressing, as Jonathan has done, addressing the actual issue that we agreed upon to address. We've got ... I think having done so, there were other things that were also put in place in regards to the whole advice issue and with other issues as well that we can add as continuous improvement actions that we've been working on. But primarily the

---

issue is as agreed upon for the report. So, this is looking good already. I just have a little problem here on the side of me.

Issue two is ... Okay. I have ... Is Alan on the call? No?

HEIDI ULLRICH:

I don't see him, Maureen. Sorry.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Yeah. Okay. Well, issue two I can honestly say that I haven't actually written up a report yet, a summary yet, on the work that we're doing. This is a big one. It's actually got a few bits and pieces with regards to end user opinion and the process that we're using to encourage end user opinion, barriers to individual participation, and the section of unchanging leadership. Because there are several issues, we're working on bits and pieces with regards to that. I will update you accordingly, but first of all I will put up a discuss with Alan.

For some reason, I have Jonathan's name on it but that was incorrect. I'm sorry that my attention has been otherwise taken in another direction, so I will get back to that one. Let's move on, shall we?

The next issue, to people who may have been working on this, the next one of course is issue three which is to do with staff resourcing and their support of the work that we're doing within At-Large and Heidi is in charge of that one. Heidi?

---

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yeah. Thank you. Can you hear me?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes, I can.

HEIDI ULLRICH: So this is moving ahead. This is looking for a full-time employee or thereabout, like a contract person that would help not only with policy engage with issue one of ALSes and individuals but also outreach and engagement activities for those groups or individuals. We are moving ahead. It is in the budget which will be approved next month. We are moving ahead but until that budget is formalized or approved by the board we can't officially announce any details there, but I just did want to let you know that things are on track on that item. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you, Heidi. Just checking I was not on mute. Okay. So, I think we've already seen some good progress in relationship to work staff are doing with regards, especially in the policy area of course but in other areas I know that there's a lot of work going on. There's quite a bit that can be [inaudible] on that topic. That's good.

Okay. Moving on to issue four which is me again, looking at the At-Large leadership, ALAC and At-Large leadership. I think that, unfortunately, it was one of those things that I had done some work on before earlier. Again, there's still some tweaking that's going on with regards to the leadership roles.

---

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Maureen? Sorry.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: They've lost the audio bridge sound in the AC room, so you're actually only talking to those in the phone bridge, so you might want to hold your horses for a brief moment perhaps.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay. What's causing the issues today?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Because we're leaving the AC family and going to Zoom.

CLAUDIA RUIZ: Hi, this Claudia. Sorry for the interruption. Hello? It was supposed to be a [inaudible] but it wasn't set to the correct channel, so it didn't [grab] in time. I'm wondering if it [inaudible] now. Let me double check that for you. One moment.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay. Thanks, Claudia.

---

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: [inaudible] I've experienced these dropouts now in AC rooms for the last week and I've had [inaudible]. There was I think probably three or four, if not more, dropouts in GNSO calls. So, I don't think we can just blame the [1683 issue] or [inaudible] issue. This has been impending and annoying any of us making calls for the last week.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Oh, dear.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: But I'm assuming we're no longer running our own service and say you've got a shared space [inaudible]. Anyway, [inaudible]. You were running ahead of schedule briefly.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes, I thought I was. We'll just zoom through these. It looks like we're going to be a little bit over time.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Oh. Was that a [inaudible]?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah.

---

CLAUDIA RUIZ: Hello, Maureen. It looks like we're back on.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay. Right. We're all back together again. Sounds great. We were talking about what I was supposed to be doing in issue four and just saying that there's a little bit of tweaking still to be done [inaudible] and the [inaudible] which is still – we've actually moved to. That's basically in a nutshell what issue four is going to include in the report.

So, then we move on to issue seven which is to do with working groups and tidying that up. I'm passing the buck at that one over to Ricardo as he's there.

RICARDO HOLMQUIST: Can you hear me?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes, we can.

RICARDO HOLMQUIST: Thank you, Maureen. Reporting on issue seven.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Claudia, have we lost Ricardo?

CLAUDIA RUIZ: [inaudible].



---

RICARDO HOLMQUIST: There is a lot of noise in there. Can you hear me?

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Yes, we can hear you now.

RICARDO HOLMQUIST: We are going to work with staff to look at the rules of procedures trying to figure out how to [inaudible] working groups are still there. The priority is to have working groups according to policy, outreach and engagement, finance, tech. [inaudible] these two groups or at least we have [inaudible].

Then there was a discussion on policy working group or consolidated policy working group, and we decided to leave it [as it is], consolidated working group, to include everything in there, everything that's [posted] in there.

Then we are trying to figure out how to have updates of all the working groups, review, the chairs, membership at each of the annual general meetings. The end one was every working group has to have an annual report [inaudible]. That's all.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Great. Thank you, Ricardo. Just going up on the expectations that we're going to be making with regards to we've got fewer working groups now, very focused working groups, and hopefully some of them are

---

going to be ongoing, capacity building, that kind of stuff. But it will be really good if we can formalize them. As Jonathan has raised, [inaudible] really good if we can get some regular feedback on how the working groups have progressed. We'll get those formalized more into the – in readiness for the report. That sounds really good.

Okay. So, we're back to staff on issue nine, which is the—

HEIDI ULLRICH: Maureen?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Sorry to interrupt. We have Humberto with his hand raised.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Sorry I missed that.

HEIDI ULLRICH: We have Alberto's hand up, too. Alberto Soto.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Sorry, Alberto. I didn't see that hand at the top there.

---

ALBERTO SOTO: Thank you very much, Maureen. I have circulated for e-mail the suggestion for the working group, and when it comes to the last item, I believe that we have to work on reports by e-mail. That was one of my suggestions. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you. No doubt we'll take that down and we hope [you will join our group]. I know that there are going to be people who are going to be in numerous groups. I have no problem with that, especially if you have some ideas that will help us move ahead with those activities. That's fine. Thank you. No one else has got their hand up. Great.

So we move on to issue nine again. Thank you. Heidi?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Next item. [inaudible]. I'm happy to announce that is going to take place face-to-face in Marrakech prior to the start of ICANN 65. Some of that [inaudible] communication staff [inaudible] items that will be on the agenda for that session will be how to tweet, Facebook posts, blogs. So, expect more blogs from staff. Creation of [inaudible] sharing on ICANN Twitter. And key points for developing an effective At-Large staff social media strategy. So, a lot of information there that I think that will meet that issue nine objective. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you, Heidi. That will be interesting to see how that progresses. Great that you got the training organized as well. I just was [inaudible] to see ... Is Daniel online? I know he's not in the AC room.

---

HEIDI ULLRICH: I'm sorry, Maureen, I missed that. Who are you asking is online?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Daniel Nanghaka. He's not online, is he?

CLAUDIA RUIZ: No, [inaudible].

MAUREEN HILYARD: Alberto, are you okay for doing a presentation on this one? It's to do with regional events.

ALBERTO SOTO: Sorry, Maureen. No, I don't have further information to share. I have been working on the issue but I believe that we are going to move forward this week on this item. We are now focused on other issues. I'm really sorry but I have no information to share with you today. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you, Alberto. It's one of those issues that what we were going to set up was sort of like a dashboard, I think, in relation to getting a little bit more collaborative work relating to regional events and the use of resources for CROP and discretionary funding. So, this may need a little bit more [inaudible] the staff. That's something that we'll have to do a

---

little bit more on. It's good, though, because I think what we're doing now is highlighting what we do need to be working on moving forward.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Maureen?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Sorry. This is Heidi, if I may.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Thank you, Maureen. I do see that there is very much staff involvement here in the policies for not moving this forward. Perhaps as next month we will see the final budget approved for the CROP funding as well as an announcement hopefully even before then on the additional budget requests and that relates to the RALO discretionary funding, where again there was a request for increasing that total funding to \$30,000 or \$6,000 each which does include travel. So, all of that seems to be a good time to create this kind of dashboard. It seems also that GSE would need to be involved in this. So, perhaps during a meeting of Marrakech with the GSE, that might be the Outreach and Engagement

---

Subcommittee meeting might be able to move this item forward. Thank you, Maureen.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Thank you, Heidi. Yes, I think we should put that down as an action item to include that. It is an important one and we just think there needed to be a lot more collaboration into working together with staff and GSE, so it makes sense. If anyone has any suggestions or anything like that, do jump in and we will include you.

We're up to our final item which is of course the metrics one and I'll leave that to Cheryl.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR:

Thank you. Hopefully, you can hear me clearly. Issue 16, which is the metrics relating to all of the other issues that you've aforementioned, as well as those that are under the [inaudible] continuous improvement, comes under the auspices of the ALAC Subcommittee on Metrics. Now, the ALAC Subcommittee on Metrics has a number of things it's looking at at the moment. First and foremost is its reaffirmation of its formal members and its general participants, and that's something that [Gisella] and I are dotting the Is and crossing the Ts on now and that then signals its formal reconvening since it's been on the backburner with the human bandwidth of both staff and volunteers being too low to have it very active for the last little while.

That being said, however, whilst several of us who are continuing in the Metrics Working Group, Maureen and I included, have been watching a

---

number of things that the subcommittee needs to do, only some of which have to do with ARIWG. There's obviously work going on regarding metrics, etc., in the ATLAS work as well. So that's been ongoing as we've seen in supposed hiatus. So it's sort of the break you have when you're not actually having a break [from] metrics.

So, with given the current reporting to date, there's a couple of points that metrics for ARIWG work will need to look at. First of all, of course, is with issue seven, the rationalization and resorting of the public-facing material of the various work groups. I think it would behoove us to note those metrics not only just for the effort of reporting in the June report but also to make sure that we have a clear closing or a clear final notice or a clear end point for people who would be looking at the history of any of these activities and that probably lends itself also to more Wiki work but a final report which of course fits in with also what Ricardo was saying. So there will be some web page work to be done there. So metrics also needs to make sure data points are usable and useful and complete.

With the work that is to be done on the dashboards, the metrics work is going to be particularly interested in that because obviously the type of material that is to be established for, reported in, how it's to be collected, what is to be collected, what gets reported, what permissions need to be sought so that reporting can fit various guidelines including those out of Europe or fits in under metrics. So, that's just a snapshot of the work planned and the work contingent on what we will be looking at to measure pretty much from each and every [inaudible] of the issues.

---

That includes right back to issue one. At the moment, we do have a very clumsy set of data points to do with what we have given to the ICANN board as ALAC advice over the years. It ranges from what used to be written reports given in a formal text format through to brief PowerPoint presentations with just the numbers, thank you very much, that were required out of ALAC reporting at the three meetings that we used to gather together for and still do so. In more recent times, ALAC Advice – capital A advice – and indeed the other types of input including public comment, etc., has been accumulated in less formal ways and it's probably time that we double check that all of those data points are accurately and effectively being reported and recorded but also that have some form of linkage back to the source material as well.

So, that's a snapshot. Could go on longer but you know I'm passionate about metrics [inaudible] with it. The other thing that I suppose is important for us to recognize is the ability – there is the issue that brings in the ability for members to be more obviously and better engaged. I believe that's back up under issue two, if memory serves, and that's one that means we need to revisit and make sure that the existing agreements that have come out of the various ALS effectiveness and what constitutes an appropriate amount of work for an At-Large Structure to be maintained as a functioning At-Large Structure. A huge body of work has already been done on that. We don't want the work on the issues out of ARIWG to lose connection with those previously agreed-upon data points. That's not to say that data points can't be refreshed and renewed. They certainly can be and they can be [inaudible] the issues that get implemented here in the ARIWG process.



---

So, with that, I'm pleased to think about metrics, [inaudible] think about metrics every time you do part of your issues work. That's it from me. Sorry, Maureen, I just wanted to stop.

MAUREEN HILYARD: No, it's just that we're just talking to each other again. The AC dropped again.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Sorry, just a moment. Let me try to reconnect.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Just that last bit, Cheryl. I was getting messages that they had lost the sound again.

CLAUDIA RUIZ: I'm disconnecting and connecting again. Hold on.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Hello? Can everyone hear me?

CLAUDIA RUIZ: Hello, Maureen. I believe it's connected now.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay. Thank you, Claudia.

---

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: I'm assuming you were close enough to the end when it dropped out. Basically, just synch metrics with your issues work and make sure that the metrics are considered not only as you do your work but do check with us if you've, I'm sure, what pre-existing data points are there or what specific work is going on. The other thing that you may find is that we'll be reaching out to [you] I believe for specific measurables to be able to be quoted in the upcoming report. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Thank you. Thank you, Cheryl. Maybe [inaudible] from there – yes? Heidi?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Yes. Just a quick comment to let you all know that At-Large staff [inaudible] relationship management tool. Once that is in place, that is going to help extremely for the management of veterans from ALAC and At-Large so that we can likely put [inaudible] as well. That's why Gisella is the leader on that, by the way. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Great. Thank you, Heidi. I think that what Cheryl was alluding to as well for everyone is that because metrics is going to be an overarching kind of issue for a lot of us, that when it comes to the next steps, that's going to be an important part.

---

But one of the things that I wanted to include Cheryl unfortunately into next steps is what we need to do at this particular stage which is what I'm asking for with respect to each of the issues has a dashboard that we'd like to include starting with this month an update of where we're actually at with each of these items.

But really looking forward to what do we need, Cheryl, in preparation for the report that we're preparing for? I'm not quite sure. We've been told that we have to get the report in by June. There was a drop-dead date that we actually have to get this report in by.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: If you want me to jump in there.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes, please.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Pretty simply, the update. We have to update the OEC and by [them] the ICANN board on our progress every six months. The drop-dead date will be six months after the last report was due which was exactly six months after, which I believe was the 22<sup>nd</sup> or the 23<sup>rd</sup> when the board made its original resolution and of course that's exactly six months when we put our [inaudible]. So the drop-dead date is the 22<sup>nd</sup> or the 23<sup>rd</sup> of each of these six-month periods.

---

From our point of view, the drafting would need to be at a final draft and work groups [inaudible] ALAC, At-Large final review point ideally ten days before that. They would be looking at early June.

Now, recognizing that this is the first report, this is not [inaudible] report on progress to a particular point inasmuch as we simply say we look at the short-term, long-term when we were planning in the [inaudible] charting, saying how close to each milestone we are, make a report on the percentage of its progress and delightfully some of these things will be able to reported to be 100% by the 23<sup>rd</sup> because they'll have literally happened the day before, such as the staff training.

So, you've got a couple of drop-dead dates. You've got the date in which we need to give to the Organizational Effectiveness Committee which happens to be during Marrakech or just at the beginning of Marrakech, and you've got the date whereby it would be wise to have the drafting completed and I suggest with travel and everything else, you certainly would want that to be 10-14 days before the Marrakech meeting. Maybe seven. You could push it to seven. But it's not going to be discussed at Marrakech by the board. It's not going to be discussed at Marrakech by the Organizational Effectiveness Committee.

MAUREEN HILYARD:

Okay. Thank you, Cheryl. That just gives us all a head's up on what will be needed on the dashboards for each of those issues, just to give us something to work on with regards to the reporting for the board.

Is there anything else that we need to pass on to everyone with regards to the next steps? Cheryl, that's pretty much it?

---

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: I'm just [inaudible] ... If you don't mind, Maureen. Not that it should be the metrics person's job to do that but I will give you all a date when a substantive piece of written reporting needs to be in place from each of the issues. I'm looking the calendar now. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Okay. Right. That's probably the next most important thing that we actually have to do, notwithstanding the fact that Olivier and Eduardo will be frantically preparing work with David [Cole]. There's a bit of a discussion going on there about the program for ATLAS. Currently, there's lots of things happening. And to top it off, when Cheryl gets back some dates for us, but preparing for ICANN 65.

We've had a few, a couple of, meetings already I think. But again, because the meeting is a lot shorter, we just need to have a little discussion about how we're going to prepare for the sessions this time. I think there are some sessions that we need to – that are set in place already but I just wanted to get some feedback from people with regards to do we continue on with another couple of sessions for policy. I don't know what people's views are. Or even, I think how many sessions we've got, because it's so condensed and also because there are so many, we're currently talking about the high-interest topics, the cross-community high-interest topics, that are going to be discussed, so that might be even in preparing for ICANN 65 we might be talking about those high-interest topics and the contributions that might come from At-Large within those discussion sessions.

---

So, if anyone has got any contributions to make towards that, I'd be very interested in getting some feedback. Cheryl says ... Yes, Heidi?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Go ahead. Please continue with Cheryl's comment.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah. I was just going to mention about Cheryl's comment in the chat. SO issues need to be reported on by May the 23<sup>rd</sup> and that means that five of the tasks and sub-tasks needed, so the interim report [inaudible] final draft by June the 6<sup>th</sup>. So, giving us some dates about what to do. That doesn't actually give us that much time. We've got a month to be working on some of those activities. Thank you, Cheryl. Heidi?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Thank you, Maureen. I'm just wondering if we should ... Once the report is final by ICANN 65, should it be mentioned during your discussion with Leon during ICANN 65? We can let him know that in our invitation. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes. Most definitely it's good to get support for the report to the board. Okay, is there anything else?

HEIDI ULLRICH: Maureen, just really quickly.

---

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes, Heidi?

HEIDI ULLRICH: We've invited him to the ALAC call tomorrow, so just might even wish to just mention that to him during the discussion with him. Thank you.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Alright. Okay, the [inaudible] update. Issues reporting can be a continuous update in your existing pages. Yeah. Sure. On the dashboard.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: [inaudible] that way, isn't it, Maureen?

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yes. Anything that anyone does with regards to their activity, if they could just put it into that dashboard as they're doing it, [inaudible] whatever basis it is, that you're meeting or working on those issues and it certainly gives us all an opportunity to see that progress is being made on those areas and anyone else who is actually looking at that page as well. I think that just makes it easier for everyone to be able to see that continuity.

Is there anything else that anyone wants to raise or something? I think that with regards to this, we're going to probably have to have another call and probably in a couple weeks or weekly. No, a couple of weeks.

---

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: Maureen, if I may.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah. Thank you.

CHERYL LANGDON-ORR: At the moment, you're sitting on the 23<sup>rd</sup> of April. I think weekly would be a little extreme, especially because people will be just preparing for the meeting and not actually doing the work they need to do to report. If we've got a drop-dead date by the 23<sup>rd</sup> of May, then I would suggest it's possibly wise to have it either on the 8<sup>th</sup> or the 15<sup>th</sup> just to kickstart people if they need it and to just make sure that if there's an inter-relations which there sometimes can be, that they're picked up as well.

MAUREEN HILYARD: Yeah. I think that we've got – so that's a fortnight. 8<sup>th</sup> of May or that week. We'll hold a Doodle. I just think we need to have ... If anybody wants to discuss anything or to update or whatever, they should be given an opportunity. And it would be an opportunity for us, too, if we identify things that may need to be added in as well.

So, next meeting is of that week, 6<sup>th</sup> of May, and we'll let you know. If there are any questions or queries, please let Heidi, myself, or Cheryl know so that we can help people moving forward. It would be good for people to be working with teams. One of the goals of course of ATLAS III is to try to encourage more involvement of our At-Large and individual



---

members to participate in the work it is that we're actually doing to move things forward within At-Large. So any calls for ... Even just to actually encourage people to learn more about the processes, that we're actually evolving, moving forward in the way we want to improve our own systems within the scheme of things.

So, that's it from me. If there are no other questions or queries, I think we can ... Even though we started late – and I hope that we can resolve some of these issues with regards to the AC and the transitioning towards Zoom, that we get that sorted out soon as well.

Thank you, everyone. See you next meeting.

HEIDI ULLRICH: Thanks, everyone. Bye-bye.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Thank you, bye-bye-.

CLAUDIA RUIZ: Hello, everyone. Thank you for joining. This meeting is now adjourned. Please remember to disconnect your lines. Thank you.

**[END OF TRANSCRIPTION]**